Chapter 5

"Why the hell are you ringing me?" Miko asked with a tired expression while she simple heard a laugh on the other end of the phone.

"Awe is Miko grumpy in the morning" Shigure chuckled and teased while Miko wore an even more dumbfounded expression.

"I'm hanging up" Miko simple stated.

"Wait!" Shigure shouted while Miko soon sighed and proceeded to not end the call and listen to the man while he simple sighed "It's white day today" he stated

"So....?" Miko questioningly trailed off while Shigure simple chuckled.

"Tohru, Kyo and Yuki have gone to a bathhouse for white day and Well I thought I would treat you and cook you a meal" he stated while Miko rubbed her eyes from tiredness.

"You're going to cook me a meal?" Miko asked with a dumbfounded expression while she could hear the nervous laughter on the other end.

"Well, maybe we go out then" Shigure suggested while Miko simple furrowed her brows once again as she looked at the phone in confusion.

" Why? Wouldn't you much rather treat Akito on white day?" Miko asked with a sigh while Shigure simple hummed.

"I wanted to treat you!" Shigure stated while Miko simple sighed loudly before she looked towards her empty house with a sigh

"Fine but nowhere fancy! I want a simple meal so we will meet at the noodle house near you" Miko shouted while Shigure simple hummed into the phone before he smiled.

"See you then!" he smiled widely before ending the call. Shigure sighed loudly looking at the phone before brushing his hair out of his face.

"Uhh, What an idiot" Miko groaned while she wore a simple vest and shorts as she made her way towards the garden, Cigarette lighted. She sighed looking towards the garden.

"Shit. I didn't get him anything for valentines day" Miko groaned before taking a breath of her cigarette. she sighed loudly.

"He has been so weird lately. I don't know what to think" miko mumbled with a frown before her hand went towards her arm before she stopped.

"He's been kind" she mumbled letting her hand fall, a smile on her face.

"Miko!" Shigure waved after the older women had walked into the noodle shop. She sighed walking towards him.

"Hey" she mumbled sitting on the seat opposite him while Shigure simple looked at her "stop looking at me" she stated with a glare looking away.

"I've order for us. The house special" he smiled while Miko simple hummed. The two soon sat in awkward silence.

"It weird" Miko stated while Shigure looked at her as she smiled slightly "we normally just sleep with each other, we don't do this" she stated with a chuckle

"Don't you like it?" Shigure asked while Miko eyes widened slightly before she smiled and looked towards him.

"No. I like your company" she smiled while Shigure eyes widened slightly on seeing her smile.

"I knew it, you can't get enough of me" Shigure stated with a smug expression while Miko soon wore an annoyed expression.

"God can't you be serious for one second!" Miko yelled at him while Shigure simple laughed it off. Miko rolled her eyes at the boy.

"I got you something" Miko mumbled reaching for her bag while Shigure eyes widened

"Why?" He questioned in confusion while Miko rolled her eyes pulling out the gift.

"Well you said this was a treat for white day and I thought I better get you something" she mumbled before placing the gift in front of him. "Happy late Valentine's Day" Miko smiled.

"Thanks" he muttered in shock, he soon opened the gift. Eyes wide as he pulled out a silver and expensive pen.

"Your other pen looked worn out so I thought you could use a new one" she shyly smiled while Shigure looked up at her eyes wide on seeing her innocent expression.

"Miko" Shigure muttered causing the women to look up as he opened his mouth but was soon interrupted by bowl of noddles been placed in front of them.

"Here you go! Enjoy!" The waiter shouted while Miko nodded.

"Thank you" she smiled before grabbing her chopstick. Shigure looked towards before he sighed loudly and started to eat. 

"I guess this is goodbye" Miko mumbled as her and shigure stood in front of the noddle house. Shigure simple looked at her before leaning close with a wide smirk. 

"You not gonna come back, It's a free house?" Shigure questioned while Miko looked at him before rolling her eyes and glared at him. 

"No, I'm to tired for that" Miko stated before she looked at the man with a slight smirk "Don't you need to write anyway? Your editor will be upset" She stated with a smile before walking away. 

"Thank you for today Shigure, I had fun" Miko turned and smiled at him before she started to walk away again, Shigure watched before his hand flew to his head. 

"Damn it" He muttered

"Everything okay Haru?" Miko asked after she had walked away and answered the phone while on the other end Haru simple hummed. 

"Yeah, I just want you to know i'm not home. I am at Sensei's house" Haru stated while Miko stiffened before she sigh in relief. 

'Thank god i didn't go back with him' She thought holding her chest. 

"Okay, Just be careful on your way home" Miko smiled while Haru simple nodded and smiled into the phone. 

"Will do" He stated before the phone call ended. Miko sighed looking down at the cellphone before she closed it. Her hand reaching towards the pack of cigarettes and pulling one out. 

'I need to start thinking about my decision' Miko thought lighting the cigarette before placing it in her mouth and looked at the sky

'because at this rate, I might just start falling' 

Passion (Shigure x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें