Prologue

"Hmm," a voice hummed loudly as the sun broke out through the Japanese-style house as a woman who lay with no clothes sat up.

"Why you wake up so early I never know" a voice hummed after the girl had started to place her clothes on.

"Because I would rather our cousins not see me with you" she stated with a roll of her eyes as she places her necklaces on.

"Awe, you don't want them to know what we do?" The voice hummed as the woman sighed loudly as she looked in the mirror, placing her lipstick on.

"I don't want the shame of sleeping with you" the woman stated with a smirk as she puckered her lips before turning back with a smile.

"You seen Kureno?" The man asked as he sat up, chest bare and the covers coving the bottom half.

"I don't know. You seen Akito?" The women asked as the man laughed to himself, the women turning towards him "we're only here pleasuring ourselves with each other as the people we want, we can't have Shigure" the women stated with a sarcastic smile

"I know, but it's so amusing how your body reacts to the name Kureno" Shigure smirked while he started putting on his kimono as the woman frowned.

"Hmm, your first love is always a hard one. I mean you understand more than most as yours was the one who slept with mine" the woman stated as she placed her heels on, a frown on her lips

"How is your little brother?  Shigure asked as the women stopped

"Leave Hatsuharu" The women shouted as Shigure chuckled.

"Relax, I was only messing with you" Shigure stated his hand going towards her cheek and rubbing it.

"I will always mess with you Miko" Shigure smiled as the dark-haired woman looked up at him with her brown eyes glaring back at him.

Characters:

Miko Sohma

"Everything I do, Is to protect myself and the little happiness I have left"