A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona

Start from the beginning

Crystal: aww heck yeah this is so cool!

Crystal gasped and covered her mouth. She looked at Midnight and uncovered her mouth.

Crystal: I speak like a normal human.

Midnight: that you do, I planned on turning you all human at the same time but eh. Anyways we gotta get going.

Kobayashi: have fun you two and say hi to Bulma and the others for me.

Midnight: we will.

Midnight snapped his fingers and opened a portal. Crystal and Midnight walked through.

Midnight: it takes a minute or two to get there so Im gonna explain some quick things about your new body.

Crystal: alright.

Midnight: Your new body is a lot more stronger and faster than a normal humans. You also have hydrokinesis you control water and can make it take any shape or form.

Crystal: cool can't wait to test it out.

Midnight: you won't have to wait much longer cause we're here.

Midnight and Crystal step out of the portal. They arrived at Capsule Corp. Midnight didn't see anyone he decided to sense it Goki's energy. Midnight grabbed Crystal hand and in a beam of light the were gone. Approaching the spot they see someone who Midnight assumed was Frieza. Vegeta was badly beaten and bruised. Before Frieza could hit Vegeta again Midnight and Crystal shot down. The beam of light faded away for everyone to see that Midnight stopped Frieza's punch. Midnight powers up to Super Saiyan. He punches Frieza in the face then throws him away.

Midnight: So you're Frieza you don't look very strong.

Frieza: hmm another monkey I must put in it's place.

Midnight: okay racist.

Frieza: the other two monkeys couldn't beat me with their blue forms. What makes you think you can beat me with such a primitive form.

Midnight looked over at Vegeta to see him with blue hair. It didn't last long because Vegeta passed out reverting to base form. Midnight sensed he had divine energy. It was unpure controlled divine energy but not fully controlled just a little.

Midnight: that blue form is a combination of Super Saiyan and a little unpure controlled divine energy.

Frieza: what are you rambling on about monkey.

Midnight: I'll do the same thing but I'll put pure controlled divine energy.

Midnight clinched his fist. He let out a roar twords the sky. He began to charge up his divine energy. His hair flashed pink, blue, and silver then it went back to pink. The sky turned gray, lighting flashed, and thunder roared. The earth trembled causing everyone in the towns to panic. An aura surrounded him the aura was pink. He transformed shocking everyone around him.