𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🎸

Start from the beginning

"That's actually great, it looks beautiful but badass." Rae said tracing the design with her finger and Clawdius smiles at the comment. "It's actually for you, for the gala." He said making Rae look at him shock.

"Really? This is well done Claw, it's the best design I ever seen." Rae said with a smile kissing his cheek making him grin.

"Look at this song, I already give it a name. Hex girl." Rae said with a smile showing him her jornal. Clawdius reads the lyrics and smirks at her. "It's kinda true, you did cast a spell on me when you sang at that party." He said and Rae blushed her forehead leaning against his chest, she could feel him laugh.

"And I kinda miss that outfit that you had on, kinda kinky if we use it. Maybe a role play." He whispers. "Shut up! Don't want anyone hearing you say that." Rae whispers.

"I don't know, I think this will make them back off." Clawdius said looking up from Rae's head seeing Neferaoh looking at them, he gives him a glare his eyes glowing as a warning.

The said mummy boy does the same bending a fork that he had in his hand

The said mummy boy does the same bending a fork that he had in his hand. Suddenly, they turn around hearing some people gasping or laughing.

Rae's eyes widen seeing Deuce wearing swim trunks, snorkel, and swimming fins along with a yellow and orange float around him. Cleo stands up from her chair talking to him.

"The invitation did say formal wearing right?" Rae asked Clawdius who nods. "Then how did this happen?" Rae asked with a frown seeing Deuce get put on a oversized jacket.

"Hello, everyone! Um... Don't we look nice this morning?" Deuce asked as he looked nervously and out of place seeing his friends all dressed up. Rae gives him a smile trying to make him feel less uncomfortable at the brunch table.

Rae looks beside her seeing Neferaoh pay the butler making her narrow her eyes at him. She looks back at the table seeing Deuce accidentally knock down some water and almost ruining Seth's poetry. Deuce quickly apologized trying to clean it up with the jacket he had.

"And now for a Boo York specialty, scary cherries flambé!" Mousecedes said as the butlers put a plate in each person, Rae smiles seeing the dish on fire and the cherries. "This is actually tasty." Rae said as she take a bite out of it blowing the fire out of the cherry from the fork.

Rae gasps as Deuce pours water on her plate taking out the fire and does the same for the others, he knocks out a cup out of Cleo's father hand making a big fire on the table. Clawdius pulls Rae out of the table just in time before her hands burned.

Everyone screams as Deuce covers everyone in foam from the fire extinguisher. Rae tears up a little when she felt some of the foam go into her eyes making Clawdius help her.

"I'm okay, just a little foam in my eyes." Rae said and Clawdius guides her to the exit to help her get clean.

_______

"Nice one, Deuce." Neferaoh said with a small laugh.

"I don't know why I keep doing that." Deuce said with a frown. "Going all crazy with a fire extinguisher." Neferaoh said looking confused.

"This is a regular thing for you?" He asked but narrowed his eyes seeing Clawdius and Rae exit the place. "No, I... I mean, I don't know why I keep embarrassing Cleo." Deuce said with a sad look.

"Let's face it, Deuce." Neferaoh said with a sigh pointing to his sister. "Cleo is an Egyptian princess, and you're Deuce." He said as he saw his sister turn around to look at them.

"You both come from two different worlds and by that I mean statues." Neferaoh shrugs.

"Yeah, you're right. Cleo's like, "Wow," and I'm like, "Dude." Deuce said looking down and the prince stands up holding Deuce shoulders whispering to him.

"Well, the way I see it, you could stay with Cleo for a little while longer, pretending to be good enough for my sister, or you could set her free." Neferaoh said with a small smirk but soon looks at him sadly. "If you really love her as much you say you do, you'll have to let her go."

Neferaoh walks away with a smirk as he sees everything according to plan.