"Listen... My very important client is coming with her wife..
Make yourself presentable..
I want everything perfect.."

Taehyung didn't get any chance to say anything because jungkook already went for shower..

Medecines were slowly working.. He was able to change into a pretty dress and put on a slight make up.

His body was aching but he forced himself to be okay.. Because after many days he saw jungkook's smile.. He wanted more of it.. He knows clients must be very important so he forced himself..

After an hour.. Jungkook was scrolling through his phone meanwhile Tae just cleaned a little bit..

Tae was a little hurt.. How jungkook was so distant and Unbothered. But he decided he will confront him tomorrow.. Clients are important for jungkook.

After few minutes.. Bell ranged.. Couple went to opened the door.. They came inside..
Both couples introduced each other.

"Mr lee and Ms lee.welcome .. I am glad to be honest that you could make time for that. "

"Oh it's okay Mr Jeon.. Well you are his wife?"

Ms lee asked taehyung..

" Yes Ms lee I am Jeon taehyung.. Nice to meet you. "

Ms lee eyes we're clearly judging taehyung but she didn't said anything.

After a while

They both were discussing something.. When ms lee said.

"Mr Jeon..your house is very clean.. Must had very maids.. "

"Oh ms lee.. We don't have maids at home.. I do the cleaning.. We us-"

"Are you a housewife???"

It was an awkward silence.. But Tae decided to answer.

"Yes Ms lee.
I am housewife."

"Oh ... Well Mr Jeon I didn't knew that person like you who is well educated and such a good businessman can marry a illiterate person.. "

"Mr Jeon ... Don't mind my wife.. Actually she is not housewife.. Mostly when we see our partners.. Their wife are usually a partner or having big reputation .. We just didn't expect that.. "

Mr and Ms were clearly mocking taehyung
But jungkook he didn't spoke anything..
Taehyung was hurt but he will not tolerate this behavior in his home.. By outsiders..

"Excuse me mr- "

"Well.. It is how it is.. Let's just sign the deal Mr lee.. I am afraid you are wasting your time speaking for my wife.. Let just sign the deal? "

Taehyung was hurt to the core.
Like how dare his husband.. Decided to let down his husband.. The two of them were clearly insulting him.. But neither jungkook didn't defend him nor making himself stand up for himself..
Taehyung was mad would be an understatement... He was furious as well as hurt..

He stayed really quiet..
Not when.. Ms lee mocked him by saying to his own husband
' oh mr Jeon.. You are such a hardworking person.. Unlike your wife who is at house all day.. We are glad to be your partners '

And then also jungkook didn't say anything.
After 15 minutes.. Mr and Ms lee went..

Now it was Jungkook and his wife..

Jungkook happily went towards Tae to hug him..

"I am so much happy love.. I got the deal yay!"