*******************
It's been eight years since Izuku has been kidnapped and still no trace of her. Katsuki has been suffering in guilt and regret ever since then. She hasn't been her normal self at all, she's most definitely still snappy 24/7 but she could never get the fact that let Izuku go like that. Now that she thought about it, Izuku never actually did anything to her, it was just her ego, her ego that was higher than someone who smokes 🍃.
Of course, Katsuki's ego still got the better of her and she told herself not to try and look down just because you let someone weaker than you get kidnapped. Izuku or Deku in her words was quirkless and weak after all...that's right...

Quirkless and Weak

Quirkless and Weak

Quirkless and Weak

QURIKLESS

WEAK

SHITTY

WORTHLESS

PEACE OF CRAP

THATS RIGHT, DEKU WAS JUST A USELESS SHITTY WEAK WORTHLESS QUIRKLESS CRYBABY STUPID HIDEOUS BITCHY PEACE OF SHITTY USELESS GODDAMN FUCKED UP WEAK AND QUIRKLESS PEACE OF CRAP.

" It wasn't my fault...she was just weak..."

" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"

" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"" IT WAS NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS JUST WEAK!!!"

"IT WAS NOT MY GODDAMN FAULT SHE WAS JUST FUCKING WEAK!!!"

Katsuki punched the wall in her room. Now the same childish ego completely took over her, she blamed Izuku's kidnapping on 'Deku' herself. Katsuki's sees it as Izuku could've saved herself but was just too weak because she's a useless shitty crybaby and a hopeless good for nothing. Even though she herself was also right there when it happened, let alone the fact that she had a great quirk to use to save her in the first place, *knock, knock*. Katsuki looked at the door, " Katsuki we're gonna go visit Inko, let's go." Katsuki sighed in frustration and joined her parents in the car and they went to Inko's house. When they arrived Mitsuki rung the doorbell and Inko opened the door. As usual she had dried tears in her eyes, and she looked messy, " Hello Mitsuki, thank you for visiting." Mitsuki nodded in response. Inko allowed the family to come in and she prepared some tea for the two adults but Katsuki didn't want anything.
"So, how are you feeling Inko?" " *sigh* not too good. I mean, I've been doing slightly better but barely. I haven't been drinking nor taking too many pills as much at all though, so I guess that's a good sign." Inko replied, " Yes, I see that as a great sign. I was thinking that maybe we could have dinner at my house and you could stay for the night if you'd like." "Oh...thank you Mitsuki but I don't-" "She was just weak..." the room went silent and Mitsuki looked at her child, " Excuse me?" " Deku only got taken because she's too damn weak to defend herself. Plus she's quirkless, proves that quirkless people don't have a meaning nor purpose in this worl-" Mitsuki' slapped her in the face and whacked her head, " I'm so so sorry Inko, uh let me just talk to this ignorant brat in the bathroom pls." With that she dragged her child into the bathroom which was down the hall on the left.
"KATSUKI WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!?" " WHAT IM SAYING IS TRUE THOUGH YOU HAG!!" "NO IT IS NOT, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE QUIRKS GET KIDNAPPED OR GO MISSING!!!? HUH!!" " YEA BUT THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THE SHITTY DEKU DIDN'T!!" " YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU IGNORANT SELFISH BRATTY ATTITUDE." Katsuki looked up at her mother, " You've said it yourself Katsuki, it's basically your fault. You were last with Izuku and you saw her get taken but you didn't even try to save her. Now here you are, victim blaming her. She may be quirkless and may not be able to defend herself physically but there are people in the world who could be so strong and still not stand a chance against someone. Also, you think I didn't know you bullied, beat and insulted Izuku for the past eight years. The day Izuku was taken, I pulled up to the school and came to get you from the park but I had found you and you stupid little goons beating the life out of her. She could if move at all and she could barely breath. You are part of the reason why she didn't even have a chance to gather what was going on and try to escape. What can a quirkless person do to you? She did absolutely nothing, all she wanted to be is your friend, she told you that didn't she...? She wanted grow up with you and become heroes together, Katsuki. Why did you push that beautiful desire of hers away?" Katsuki was speechless. She didn't know what to respond with other than, " How did you know about this?" " Because she told me. When Inko and her came over she would have mew injuries every time. I would sometimes even change the bandages or add the proper ointment. I always asked her how it happened and for those two years she would lie saying she fell down some stairs but eventually I grew tired of the lies and I told her not to lie to me and that she could trust me. She told what was going on at school and I was furious and I was going to confront you but she immediately begged me not to get you into trouble and you wanna know why... BECAUSE SHE GODDAMN CARED ABOUT YOU KATSUKI!!!! SHE DIDN'T WANT YOUR REPUTATION RUINED AND SHE DIDN'T WANT OTHERS TO HATE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE!!! SHE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO GUVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS OF BEING A HERO JUST BECAUSE OF THE WAY PEOPLE WOULD TREAT YOU IF THEY FOUND OUT WHO YOU RLLY ARE KATSUKI!!!!" At this point Mitsuki was in tears, she couldn't believe she raised such a terrible kid with such an overwhelming ego to the point where they victim blame someone just because they're quirkless. She walked out of the bathroom leaving Katsuki shook and full of regret and guilt. Katsuki was crying but quickly wiped them away. She fell down and curled up into a ball. How could she not realize, she's fucking fourteen and still can't control herself. Katsuki passed out from crying in the bathroom and woke up in the living room. She remembered everything that happened and the whole day she was beating herself up about everything...