Chap 1 - New mission, new enemy.

Start from the beginning

Then he looks at the screen as he presses a button.

   > Kokoci: "-but an 'I'!"

BBB started to confuse as Kokoci explain.

   > Kokoci: "According to a little information we have, he's a successful thief that can steal anything! Even most protected Power Spheras. He always gets away without a trace."

BBB becomes focused.

   > Kokoci: "By tracking down the dealers he had worked with, reports have been made about Japaruh's raise on activity. And following the most recent report, he's heading to a black market at Blacketan."

The screen show some small pictures of dark devastated deserts and gloomy black markets. The biggest picture of Blacketan- a dark and look like an abandoned planet with some blurred red stripes, in the middle.

   > Kokoci: "In this mission, you'll have to go to this planet, the location and important information will be sent to your watch. Follow Japaruh to see what's he up to and rescue Storagebot!"

|Kokoci: "Good luck agent B!" :>|

BBB looks at the screen with his hand under his chin, wondering. Then he looks at Kokoci questioning.

   > BBB: "But what do you mean by 'I', if he can steal Power Spheras then wouldn't it be better if we go by team, right?"

Kokoci looks at him again. His face is unchanged.

   > Kokoci: "Your friends have a different mission to do, that is to find those who have connections with him in search of the stolen Power Spheras."

BBB bluntly blurts out a question mark.

   > BBB: "Eh? Can't he just put the Power Spheras in Storagebot?"

Kokoci's a little annoyed, an angry mark appears on his head. His voice's heavy.

   > Kokoci: "Hey! Storagebot can't do that! Why would you put a box in a box?! Power Spheras store powers! Not other Power Spheras! You're asking too much! Take your bag and go already!!"

BBB tenses a little, sweating, quickly salutes.

   > BBB: "A-ah, Yes! Commander!"

|

| Time

| Skip...

• At planet Blacketan - Black market Bone Grave_

The Bone Grave is a black market that resides in the ribs of a long-gone giant creature. There have stands, stores, and houses that build disarranged randomly, creating an ant's nest road-like. The market covers itself with dark purple colors as there are not many light sources.

BBB's walking in the alley looks for suspicious activities, |well, 'the specific one'|, mumbling to himself.

   > BBB: "Hm, this is the first time I do a mission alone!"

BBB raises his fist, looks determined, the image of Tok Aba's head appears out of thin air.

   > BBB: "Then I must do it perfectly so that Tok Aba can be proud of me!"

Then he started to go fast toward the exit of the alley, unknown to him, there's someone follow behind. When he gets close enough, he goes slower and more sneakily until he reaches. He pops his head out a little to observe a part of the market outside.