'Bhabhi' she called once again a bit more loudly but annika was not hearing due to the sound of water. Her throat pained and she was coughing. Her heart thudded faster when ayaan reached the edge of bed. An inch of move, he would be on the ground. He made the next move and she did not know how she reached there to hold him.

When annika came back to the room, her eyes widened in shock. How did bhavya reach to bed?! Even bhavya seemed in a daze as if trying to grasp what actually happened.

'Bhavya... How.. You'

Annika stammered

'I don't know bhabi. My legs are numb now'

She told..

FLASHBACK ENDS

After that incident, She could not even make a step for a few days. Her legs were numb and paining like anything. But as per the doctor's instruction, Annika helped her to exercise. Currently, she is improving day by day.

'Bhabi.. I forgot to say. The doctor had called me. According to my report. I will be able to walk without crutches within a month'

Bhavya happily announced wiping off the sweat from her arms once they came back from exercising. But Annika was in another world to hear something.

Annika still wonders about the bhavya's behavior. She is not treating her as her life spoiler. She neither questioned nor shouted at her for doing such a thing with her. She was on the edge of death, why did she not hate the reason? She has never initiated a talk with her regarding that incident. Did she forget or forgive her?! Annika wanted to apologize her heart out. Though confusing thoughts are suffocating her, she did not have the guts to bring memories of that horrible day to fade the smile on bhavya's face. She had decided to ask everything once bhavya is all fit and fine. Today, she found it appropriate to take an initiate

A: bha..bhavya

B: hmm...

A: I.. I..

Bhavya glanced at her fidgeting fingers and bent down eyes.

B: do you want to know why I am not angry at you for trying to kill me

Her tone was serious and Annika's head shot up being shocked

'I am not so big-hearted to forgive a person who literally killed me bhabhi'

Her hurt-filled voice gave the same pain to Annika's heart

'Come'

She calmly held Annika's wrist and led her to sit on the bed. Once both were seated, she continued

'Bhabhi, I have bore so much just because of that accident. But I just can't live only for cursing that day. Maybe it was my fate. I tell you, I would have never ever forgiven you if you had left me to die, if you had left me just to breath like a dead body. Addition to the physical pain, I was mentally struggling during those days. I could do nothing. I could not even move nor talk to someone my heart out. with flooding thoughts, my heart was so heavy than I could endure, But you stayed by my side and took care of all of my needs. You had not failed to look after even my little things. I have noticed many times you were not caring about yourself but me. You neither eat until make me eat nor slept until I did. Even During the pregnancy, you least cared about your health.  Most of the time everybody was busy with their respective work, but you stayed by my side all the time and made sure I am comfortable. You had never let me feel lonely. You were beside me before I woke up and stood until I fall asleep. You are the only reason if I am living today, if I am talking, walking and all. Yes, I had suffered but eventually, I got to know you are highly repenting your mistake. We are humans we do mistakes, we can never re-write our past. You did what you could do. Anyways, what would I get by just hating you my life long? I can't change that happened right. In fact, I am grateful for bringing me back to life. For not giving up on me. If you were not there, I would have been lying on this bed. Just breathing like a lifeless body. But bhabhi! Something still hurt me. I was suffering.. I was suffering throughout but I could not recall what mistake had I done (sobs came out of her mouth and voice cracked, and tears made their way out) I tried all the time to remember but I did not get it. I don't know the reason. Out of nowhere, I was.....
You are the only one who can answer me. What had I done so wrong bhabhi?'