B: where ich my baby? Whede ich chahi's good boy..

Bhavya talked cutely. The more she talked the more he jumped in her lap and giggled aloud. Annika looked at them with admiration. Her son is a chachi's person. His mother is long forgotten if he gets to see bhavya. No one to blame if someone misunderstood her as his mother. Their bond was no less than a mother-son.

B: give me a kish....

Bhavya told pointing her cheek. Soon, Ayaan's lips were touching there

'One more here'

bending down, she touched her nose.  his face reached there quickly.

'Give a kiss for mumma also'

Sitting beside them Annika asked for one, though she knows he never obeys. He often kisses bhavya only, maybe because she is the one who taught him to kiss. Annika pouted as Ayaan did not pay attention rather than explore bhavya's face with his tiny palms. Bhavya hissed when his finger went into her eyes. Hearing the sound he pulled back his hands and stared at her face innocently. She fake cried to see his reaction

'Ahh.. My eyes are hurting.. Ahh'

Soon he turned cranky. Tears rolled down through his reddish cheeks and tried to go to Annika. Taking her in his arms annika rubbed his back.

'Nothing baby.. Chachi is lying. How dare she, ha! Let mamma beat her'

She pretended as beating bhavya only to double up his cries. Both laughed at his cuteness

B: aww.. Chorry chorry... Look chachi is ok. I am not crying. Good boychs don't cry baby.

Weeping lightly he stared at her.

'Give me a kish'

Bhavya told to which he smiled widely and threw himself into her arms. 

A: remember mamma only when you are hungry ok!

Annika pouted faking anger.

B: aww... Mamma is sad. Give mamma a kiss.

'Give mamma a kiss' she repeated holding Ayaan near to Annika's face. He touched her cheek with his open mouth making his mother squeal in happiness

'Aww.. my  baby'

She kissed his head with love

Their fun went on until Ayaan is asleep in Annika's arms after filling his stomach.

'Come, we need to go for walk'
Annika told bhavya once she laid anaay in the cradle

Holding her hand, she helped bhavya to get down from the bed. Now bhavya is able to walk for fifteen or twenty minutes without the help of crutches. She needs to exercise hard to get rid of the pain that occurs afterward.

FLASHBACK

(4 months leap after bhavya talked)

It was a usual day. After helping bhavya for bathing Annika was laundering inside the washroom. Bhavya was sitting on a chair in the room and wiping off the remaining wetness in the hair. Four months old Ayaan was playing with himself on the bed. His entire attention was on the fan on the ceiling. His toes were in his grip only. Bhavya smiled hearing his giggles. All of a sudden, She looked back with a jerk when heard the sound of falling something. To her utter shock, Ayaan had rolled on the bed, and the pillow wall is already on the floor.

B: bhabhi..

She called as loud as she could. She is still facing some trouble with talking. Her throat would pain when talks loud.