Kurt can't help, he grabbed Eirwen hand as they both went out from the class, leaving the confuse and angry students behind.

As the matter of the fact, the class was already done, so Both of the pairs just leave and head toward somewhere to eat peacefully.

" Why are you suddenly taking me somewhere? " Eirwen asked the little puppy who was rather mad, as he responds " I'm annoyed. "

" I can see that your annoyed, but that doesn't change the fact that you pulled me out from my chair that i almost forgot to bring my Bag with me. '

" It's not my fault. "

" So your telling me, that it's my fault " eirwen cant believe what he just heard as he just shakes his head.

Kurt than suddenly stopped his pace as he looked at him, he still doesn't let his hand go " It's not your fault. The people who surround you is at fault. "

" I just want to have a peaceful lunch with you. Nothing much that i really wanted more. " He added as his eyes became like a puppy who lost his food somewhere.

" I'm sorry that I didn't happened to see that" eirwen who keeps on thinking; why am i the one who keeps apologizing! Like I'm not the one whose at fault here!

The little puppy just smiled as he clasp Eirwen's hand a bit lighter, " i have desserts that i just recently brought, on the village in my way here.. it's a very famous shop as well, many people like me loves it because it's pretty much delicious "

Eirwen understand what he meant, That it's a commoner favorite dessert shop, but whatever he likes desserts whenever where it came from. At least it taste sweet and its edible.

____________________________

They both finally arrived at the Garden of the academy where the both children sat down at the fountain, as Kurt takes out his lunch box and A small basket that has a ribbon tied around it.

" Here take it, It's the dessert i brought for you.."

He give it to Eirwen as the little snow takes it he was hesitating for a bit, but seeing the puppy he can't help but takes it anyway

" Thank you?... ' Eirwen who was gazing at the basket, that was filled with cupcakes and adorable cookies that look like a ribbon, cat, dog and also a bunny. " This seems a bit too much, that i hardly want to take it, it might cost you too much money.."

" No, if it's for you. I'll buy it" kurt responded with a small smile, as he gaze at the little snow, who look at him with his startled ruby eyes. " A smile of the person you like, is nothing to a single penny you pay to make them happy. "

Those words really hit Eirwen in the chest that he can't help but have a single throbbing sound on his heart.

" Well.. his a sweet and polite kid..." Eirwen can't help but to compliment him on his mind, he will never forgot to repay this little puppy someday.

" I agree with you, but don't ever look down on money through " Eirwen opened the basket as he grabbed a single cookie that look like a bunny and takes a bite.

" Sweet. ' Eirwen murmured his compliment.

" Why did you say that? " Kurt asked, while he open his lunch box, and started to eat.

" It's because like this one, you have to buy something to make someone happy a dessert or something sweet, it does really needs money. ' Eirwen points the cookie on Kurt's face, as he smiled, meanwhile the Kid who was staring at Eirwen just understood a bit.

The puppy raise his hand as he hold Eirwen's arm the one that was holding the cookie, as he takes a bite of the bunny cookie where the little snow just bitten.