ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ - ʜ.ᴊs✞︎✔︎

Start from the beginning

You, on the other hand, were excited but also nervous. You didn't want Jisung's friends to hate you. You wanted to show them you were a good fit for Jisung. So, you pulled out an outfit which you thought showed you off well, as well as getting confirmatiom from Jisung that it looked good on you.

 So, you pulled out an outfit which you thought showed you off well, as well as getting confirmatiom from Jisung that it looked good on you

You smiled at yourself in the mirror, nodding before turning around to grab your phone and your car keys. You said you'd drive there, regardless to Jisung's protests. Jisung was dressed similarly to you, except he wore a jacket and a t-shirt rather than a flannel with one.

"Shall we get going Jisung?" you asked, turning off all the electronics in the house before turning back towards Jisung

"Shall we get going Jisung?" you asked, turning off all the electronics in the house before turning back towards Jisung. He quickly placed a chaste kiss on your lips, pulling your hand into his as he nodded. You felt a small blush coat your cheeks, kissing him back before opening your front door, locking it, and walking to your car.

"Wait, where is it again?" you asked, double checking to make sure you didn't embarass yourself. "The Sunshine Cafe. Felix owns it. It's down the street past the supermarket."

You gasped. One of his friends owns a cafe?! Now you were even more excited than before. Jisung smiled at your reaction, but scowled at the fact that it was about Felix and not him. He pushed his anger aside as the car drove away from your house and in the direction of the cafe.

During the car ride, both you and Jisung sang along to songs you both recognised on the radio, you dancing along quietly as Jisung sang his little heart out. You placed a hand on his thigh while you drove, nodding your head to the beat of the song. Jisung's singing faltered a bit at your actions, but he continued nonetheless.

Soon enough, you both arrived at the cafe. You practically jumped out of the car, Jisung slumping behind you. He was less excited to meet his friends now that he knew there could be possible rivals. But his friends wouldn't betray him, right?

Not like before..

Well, apparently so, as his friends immeadietly took a great liking to you, not forgetting Jisung was there, but then again not really noticing his presence. You all get along well, and for any boyfriend that would be a huge acomplishment.