ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ - ᴢ. ᴄʟシ︎✔︎

ꜰᴇᴍ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ × ᴢᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴇɴʟᴇ
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ = 2565 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ?: ❌

ᴡʜʏ ᴛꜰ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʟᴍᴀᴏ-

You slumped back into your chair, the information spewing from the teacher's mouth going in one ear and out the other. The words in your notebook were wobbly and poorly written, accompanied with a few doodles and pictures on the sides and in the margin of the page.

It was obvious that you were bored.

And you definetly weren't going to be writing any notes with how lethargic you felt, so you looked to your left, coincidentally locking eyes with a certain strawberry blonde. Or to be specific. .

Your bestfriend Zong Chenle.

He has been friends with you for over 2 years now, and you both do everything together. He was the one who came up to you , extremely shy and stuttering all over the place. Which you found annoying as fuck at first, but soon learned to love about him.

As soon as his eyes met yours, he smiled and lifted his notebook from the table, showing you all his notes and even lifted his phone to show that he had been recording the lesson too.

You swore he was an angel sent from the heavens.

You gave him a big smile and laid your head onto your desk, sighing in relief. How lucky. Soon after your little nap, the bell sounded for the start of lunch, waking you up immeadietly, prompting you to stand up and walk out of class.

You heard footsteps behind you, turning around you see Chenle looking up at you, smiling smugly.

"You need notes, don't you?" He sneered, stuffing his hands in his pockets. You sighed before nodding, and he giggled. "Mkay then. Let's go. "

You followed him to the lunch hall, on the way talking about a new movie that came out last Sunday. It was part of your favourite movie series, but your parents wouldn't get you tickets.

"I really wanna watch it, how about you?" You said, turning your head towards Chenle as you entered the lunch line. He smiled and leaned on your arm, linking it with his.

"Well. . I do too. And what if I told you I had tickets?" He smirked, giggling to himself as he saw your shocked face. How could he have gotten them so fast?!

"Wait really?! That's so cool!" You exclaim, moving in the line. He smirks and agrees, before his face suddenly shifted to a more serious look. You noticed immeadiatly, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Hm? What's with the sad face, Chenle?" You asked, moving once again in the line, the smell of fresh food starting to hit your nostrils.

You could see him visibly gulp as he let go of your arm, locking his eyes with yours. You returned the gaze, curious.

"I just wanted to ask you-"

"MOVE!"

You heard Haechan, another friend of yours, shout angrily before looking infront of you and seeing a huge gap. You laughed, apologised and quickly filled the space, your face heating up in embarassment. Chenle only glared at Haechan, who stuck his tounge out at him and glared back.