chapter twenty four

Start from the beginning

"i will, sweet dreams Natasha" I cooed watching as Natasha sighed and grinned.

"i'll be dreaming about you принцесса" I blushed a little at her words as i bit my lip. [princess]

"i'll be dreaming about you too, good night Professor" Natasha smirked before we both waved and then hung up.

I smiled to myself as i turned over to get some sleep. At least my whole night wasn't ruined by Chloe.

~ saturday morning ~

I woke to the sound of the door opening abruptly, i groaned turning over to see Sarah and Chloe walking in.

I rolled my eyes turning back over to face the wall, i told her not to bring that bitch back here.

"Y/n" Sarah called out in a sing song kinda way before i felt someone sitting on my bed. I just grunted burying my face into my pillow.

"seriously, Y/n get up we need to talk" Sarah's voice changed to a serious one. I rolled back over looking up at her as she stared down at me.

"did you not get my message?" Sarah nodded glancing over at Chloe who was sat at Sarah's desk on her phone.

"yeah, but she told me what you said last night and since you didn't explain yourself i thought we could all talk" I glared at her as i shook my head.

"Chloe get out" I spat causing Chloe to look up and glance between myself and Sarah.

Sarah went to say something before i cut in. "did Chloe also tell you that she was groping me all night, and then forcefully tried coming onto me in the bathroom. oh and then accusing me of sleeping with my professor" I glared at Chloe as i spoke before looking at Sarah at the last part.

Sarah's eyes widened at what i had said, i'm not sure if it was just the professor part or the whole thing but she didn't like it one bit.

"okay, Chloe get out" Chloe had her mouth hung open in shock as she stood up. "you didn't tell me any of that, i think Y/n was pretty valid with what she said to you" Sarah continued as she slowly walked over to Chloe.

I waved to Chloe as Sarah guided her out of our dorm. "i'm sorry bestie, she did not tell me that. are you okay?" Sarah came back over to me as i sat up.

"yeah, i mean i don't care that much but the fear of being caught scared me. like i could ruin Natasha's career by being with her, you know" Sarah nodded as she put her arm around me.

"i get it, are you still going to hers today?" I hummed as she rubbed my arm.

"yeah, i'll just get an Uber there so no one sees us together. i told her what happened with Chloe and she was totally cool about it" Sarah nodded before we sat there for a bit just in silence.

"how was the rest of the party?" I asked as we started doing our morning routines.

"hmm boring, once i got your message i didn't really feel like staying either. but then Chloe told me what you said and she wanted to stay out all night, so" Sarah explained as i picked out a cute outfit for today.

"right, well i'm gonna have a shower" I announced walking over to the shower before hearing my phone go off.

"shit" I quickly went to grab it remembering i hadn't texted Natasha since waking up. I looked at my screen seeing a new message from Natasha. It was just a simple good morning but it brought a wide smile to my face.

"bro you like her so much" Sarah spoke pulling my attention to her.

"shut up" I muttered as i walked back over to the bathroom immediately closing the door. I could hear Sarah laughing but i didn't really care.

After a long hot shower i got dressed into my cute but still acceptable for Natasha to see outfit. We had agreed on me coming over just before lunch so i've still got time to pack.

The outfit i had gone with was a pair of light denim shorts, high waisted of course. With a pastel green crop top, it was more like a super crop top as it cut off just under my boobs. It was loose fitting and the sleeves were a little longer.

I had also put on an emerald green, sticking to a theme, lingerie set underneath. If i moved my arms around too much you could just see the bottom of the cups but i didn't care.

I was packing my bag when Sarah got out of the bathroom after having her own shower. "oooo you look cute, she'll love that top, nice and easy to take off" Sarah commented as she made her way over to me.

I just shook my head but chuckled a little as i shoved an outfit for tomorrow into my bag. "are you nervous?" Sarah asked as she sat on my bed looking up at me.

"no, i've been to her place before. plus i think the time for being nervous is over i mean we have been pretty intimate" Sarah nodded watching as i shoved my notebooks and textbooks into a second bag.

"right, but like y'all are gonna be getting wayyyyy more intimate this time" I hummed smirking to myself thinking about all the dirty things i'll be doing to her.

"why would i be nervous about that? i think the word you're looking for is excited" Sarah laughed hysterically at that as she moved back over to her bed finishing getting ready.

"we still getting breakfast?" She asked as i put the last thing in my bag.

"yes!" Sarah beamed before we then made our way out of our dorm to go get some breakfast.