Short peace and gathering of Evil

ابدأ من البداية

That was going too far for her liking.

"Tsuge-san" Gyozen began "I know that I went too far and spoke without thinking. But I was just mad that some random punk had appeared from out of nowhere and stole our victory."

"Interfere in that fight or not, you should not have lost your temper." Machiko reprimanded her old friend.

"*Sigh* I know" Gyozen conceded.

"What is the status of Kiryu?"

Machiko asked, an engineering staff member stepped up.

"Kiryu has sustained considerable damage from her fight against the Dragonzord last week and is still undergoing extensive maintenance."

"I see."

She said, before speaking up again.

"Do we have any information on this new player?"

Mahciko asked, this time about the Green Ranger.

Kiriko Tsujimori spoke up this time.

"No Mam, it has been confirmed by both us and the world that this is indeed a genuine Power Ranger that interfered in that fight."

"And it is further confirmed that whoever this Ranger is, is on our side when it comes to protecting the Earth. But will stand against us if we do something that he sees as a threat to both Godzilla and the Earth."

"Well, if I remember right. Aren't most of the Super Sentai/Power Rangers characters typically teenagers?"

Miki Saegusa, asked.

"But that doesn't really narrow the list down now does it?

Gojo Ibuki, Creator of Jet Jaguar, asked.

"No, it doesn't" Akane said, "If anything, that just makes it harder."

"...Not quite." Gyozen realized, putting a hand on her chin in a thinking manner. "Maybe I'm just stereotyping and overthinking from the conversation and his tone of voice, but if the person is referring to himself as a Power Ranger. Wouldn't that make him American?"

That got them thinking, that was a good point she made.

"But, even if that was true, that would make it even harder because of how big the U.S. is"

Kiriko said.

Sighing, Machiko spoke once more.

"All we can do now is wait, and hopefully we can make contact with this mysterious Ranger without something bad happening."

Quietly, the whole room agreed.

"Now then" Machiko spoke up once more. "Gojo, how goes Project Jet Jaguar?"

The inventor began chatting up about the progress of her the robot that would soon join the GDF in their fight against the Kaiju to protect the world.

-Monarch-

If you were to ask Mark Russell how he felt about a character from a show being real a week ago. He would have looked at you like you were a maniac and probably call the authorities about an escapee.

If you were to ask him now, he would not know what to say because he is still trying to comprehend the facts of last week.

"This is insane, first Kaiju and now Power Rangers?"

Rick Stanton voiced what everyone was thinking.

"How does that even work?"

"Well," Ilene Chen spoke up, "If you remember Colonel Foster comments last week about the Multiverse Theory. Then maybe it's not that much of a stretch."