toxic relationship // CHRISSY ♡:

Chrissy has had enough of Jason being rude to her and harassing her so you talk about it with her in the girls bathroom in school and have a moment :') fluffy fluff fluf imagine.. enjoy!!

There was another school assembly that had to be in the middle of school for some reason. You had to take photos and you were teaming up with Nancy and Fred as well on the side of the assembly. There was a big whole crowd of freshman's, sophomores, juniors and seniors sectioned on the bleachers and there was a choir, band, cheerleaders ready to start. You were eyeing Chrissy since you were her best friend. Chrissy has been a little weird around you lately with her boyfriend Jason. Jason was of course the popular guy in the whole school. He seemed like a nice guy to you when you first knew who he was but you being friends with Chrissy and them being in a relationship he seemed kind of off and be somewhat kind of mean to her but she would say it's okay to you after or she'll say he's having a bad day or something. You knew she was kind of lying to you but you didn't want to talk to her more into it since it upsets her so you decide to let it be up to her when she's comfortable. You just didn't know...

The assembly started and everyone was doing great. Jason was speaking before acts of course him leading everything before the presentation starts. You kept an eye on Chrissy the whole cheerleading performance. She was also the lead cheerleader that everyone loved. After the performance you put down your camera and applause them. Chrissy looks over at you before sitting down making her smile back at you as you give her a thumbs up.

The assembly finally finishes up and you all have two classes before school ends. After those classes you get everything you need from your locker and all you have to do is go to the bathroom before going home. You head in the girls restroom and surprisingly it wasn't crowded as usual. You shrug it off and use a stall. You finish and go up to the sink realizing it was just you before the door opens again. It was getting slightly quieter each minute now since most of everyone was leaving the building. You see Chrissy out of the corner of your eye instantly smiling big and running up to give her a hug for doing great but that was until you ran up to her excited and see her face. She has tears streaming down her face and she was quivering looking down at your feet and the bathroom floor.

"Hey Chrissy. What's wrong?" You ask instantly concerned. That's when she bursted out bawling hugging you burying her face a little below your shoulder since you were taller than her.
"Hey.. What's going on?" You ask softly walking backwards to one of the walls to rest your back against.
"Jason... He hurt me.. I can't take it anymore." She stutters trying not to cry again. Your emotions suddenly got concerned to angry as soon as she said that.
"Chrissy. This needs to stop. You need to break up with him." You say.
"But.. What'll happen??" She asks biting her fingernails nervously.
"I'll help you. It'll be okay." You say caressing her back trying to calm her down more.
"But.. What if I don't want to break up with him?" She asks.
"It's just going to get worse Chris. You need to do this to get this stress off your back. I even haven't seen you truly happy since you've been with Jason. I just want what's the best for you. But if you don't want to. It's your decision. I'm just trying to help and warn you." You calmly say.
"No... I'll do it.. I'm done with him." She says sternly as soon as she wipes her tears away.
"That's the spirit!! I'm so proud of you." You exclaim happily. She looks at you giggling before she hugs you again.
"Thanks so much Y/N. I wouldn't do this without you." She sniffles.
"You're my best friend Chrissy. I'm here for you." She nods and removes herself off of you and looks at you with the same excited smile on her face when it slowly fades into a normal blank face still keeping eye contact with you.
"Hey Chrissy? You okay?" You ask confused.
"Yeah. Nothing. It's just..." She looks at you again and leans in to kiss you. You stand there in shock but then gladly kiss her back. She pulls away from you and looks scared. You just stare back at her in shock not knowing what to say.
"Sorry Y/N. My heart just told me to do that." She says trying to hold herself together. Your heart melts at that last sentence that leaves her mouth.
"Still friends?" She asks. You immediately hug her and she does the same.
"Still friends." You say smiling with your mouth buried in her shoulder making her giggle.