bye bitches......

Start from the beginning

Just as the carriage was in front of the manor Leo hopped out of the carriage then began walking towards his room. It seems that Leo's family did not care about him because there were no maids or even butlers waiting for him outside.

Leo sighed and kept on walking until he saw his room, then he entered it, he then slowly began undressing himself. After undressing himself and wearing a pair of dark blue pyjamas, he hopped on his bed and let darkness slowly consume him.

He will start training and finding the other holy powers from tomorrow...... yeah tomorrow.

Leo was looking at himself in the mirror. He was wearing tight black pants and a white top. The design was beautiful. It consists of black stars everywhere on his shirt. And his pants were very dark black but with white points. And a pair of polished black heels and a white hat.

He began walking outside of his room but today was unlike any other day that he had. He bumped into his father outside his room, and just as he was about to move away and run to find the other powers his father called him and asked him to see him inside his office and just like that lespin left and went god knows where.

And yet here he is sitting right in front of his father whose arms are crossed.

Great, just what did he do? Shu was sure he did nothing wrong. I mean he just talked to lespin only once ever since he woke up inside leo body.

"so where were you yesterday" asked lespin with an eyebrow raised.

Leo replied immediately by "I went into the wind forest".

"Oh really tell me why did you go there" asked lespin with a grin on his face. Shu wanted to smack that grin away and replace it by a bloody bruised lip and a blank face. Lespin was one of his most hated characters. Not only did he kill his son but he also had children with the heroine who was much younger than himself, which was absolutely sickening.

Well I just wanted to explore the forest and have a peaceful picnic, responded Leo while holding the urge to roll his eyes.

Leo, you should have at least informed me that you would go to the wind forest. Do you know how anxious I was when I did not see you at the manor for lunch or dinner? spoke lespin with a worried and soft voice.

Shu felt something inside him snap and yelled "worried my ass, you guys never cared for me at all. Afterall i am just useless Leo, the hopeless son of the night family, the excuse of the family, the futile child and the gods' disgrace. That is all I am. you never showed me love after mom died. you just completely ignored me and alexander hah! do not get me started with all the things he called me. I hate all of you and will never forgive you for what you did to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Shu felt as if 50 swords were stabbing his heart. Poor Leo, just how much did he suffer. Lespin was stunned, for the first time his son screamed at him.

Leo stood up from his seat, breathed some air then began yelling again

"I did my best, I tried , I really tried, I would read books till I bleed, I would get 100 percent in my exams but you never cared, all that you cared about is alexander. It was Always Alexander this Alexander that, what is the difference between us tell me!!!!!!!!".

Shu had finally avenged Leo, afterall Leo did not deserve all of this. Leo deserved love, family, a happy ending but all what he got is a heartbreak and a cruel death.

Leo did not take a look at lespin and just left the room, and when he got out he saw 2 maids shivering and dumbfounded, welp looks like they heard everything. Leo did not give them a second look and just left towards his room.

The moment he entered his room he took 2 bags out then went towards his wardrobe he took as many clothes as he could then put them inside in the first bag then he went towards the bookshelf and took every single book and dropped them inside the first bag. The bag was called the endless bag, it can take anything inside and it will never be full.

Leo went towards the bathroom and took shampoos,body wash and a soap then put them all inside the second bag, he then went towards a wardrobe and opened it then there were knives, irons, chainsaw, hammer, axe, and a bow.

Leo took them all and dropped them inside the second bag and last without the least money. He made sure the moment he entered his fathers room to steal money instead of waiting. Leo took out 20 huge pouches full of gold and dropped them inside the 1 bag.

Leo was ready to go on an adventure to find the powers. Leo will not start school only after 5 months from now so he will use these few months to find the powers.

Leo was going to wait until it was night then he will run away from here and find the powers

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The moon was shining brightly and we can see Leo who took a parchment and a quill, dipped it inside the ink and started writing. Leo stopped writing after 6 minutes he then jumped from the window and fell he then began running away but while he was running he found 2 guards so he hid himself behind a corner.

Leo waited until he was sure that they left then began running away. He finally saw the gate but there were 5 guards guarding it but Leo always had a backup plan to take a rock then throw a rock towards the left the noise startled the guards 2 guards went to detect the noise . Then Leo took another rock and threw it towards the left, the other guards went to discover the noise.

That left one more guard he sneaked on the guard then knocked him out.

Leo began using the wind power which was oddly silent then flew upward the gate he then safely landed .

Just when Leo was about to leave he heard a shout and then metallic sounds with all of this commotion that means that someone must have found his letter.

Leo smirked then hid his face under the hood more, he left with the cloak flying after him.