✨CHAPTER XVII [ M ]✨

Start from the beginning

We successfully boarded our plane on time. It was a very memorable and enjoyable journey. Soon after exchanging snacks and gossips, we fell asleep. The next morning we woke up in Hawaii. The place was astonishingly beautiful. Jungkook did not lie when he said that Hawaii is a dreamland. Tired by being in the plane for about 10 hours, as soon as we landed, we went staight to our gorgeous place of stay. We had booked two huge luxury rooms in a beach side resort. The one on the left was for Jungkook and Lisa while the one on the right was for me and Taehyung. We unpacked our bags and got comfortable in our respective rooms.

"This bed is so soft and comfy." I said jumping on the bed like a little baby.

"My chest is comfier." Taehyung said making me grab the pillow besides me and throw it in his face.

After resting for a little while we came down to have breakfast and to decide what to do next.

"So, what are we gonna do today Jk ?" Taehyung asked Jungkook curiosuly.

"Today we'll be going to the very famous MAUI BEACH." Jungkook said reading out from the list we made the other day.

"Wow, I have heard that it is the most wonderful place to visit in Hawaii." I said.

"Yes indeed it is. Look at the view we get to see from there." Lisa said showing us pictures of the beach.

"I can't wait to be there now." Taehyung said while eating breakfast.

As soon as we finished having breakfast, we left for the MAUI BEACH. There were tons of trees and greenery all around us. The weather was also very cool and pleasant. After travelling for about 10 minutes, we reached our destination.

The person in charge of grooming of the beach greeted us and handed us a pamplet showing what all activities can be done in here.

"Jet-skiing, It sounds so fun." Taehyung said looking at me but I did not react.

"I have sea sickness Taehyung, I won't be able to do it." I said looking down.

"Hey, you don't have to worry Baby. I'll be there with you. Let's do it togeher. Lisa, Jk you both go on the blue one and we'll take the red one." Taehyung said making sure that I wasn't sad anymore.

After listening to the safety instructions of the water guard. Our motorboats started moving away from the shore.

"Are you ready ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yea." I said hesitating.

"Let's go then." He said and increased the speed of the boat.

"Oh Lord!!! Keep it slow Tae. If we continue at this pace we'll drown." I said hugging him tightly.

"We won't my little scaredy cat. Look at them they already are ahead of us. We have to complete the ride before them." He said pointing at Jungkook and Lisa.

At first I was super scared but eventually got comfortable as Taehyung handled the boat very well.

After we finished the first ride we went for parachute riding after that we went for Paragliding. Oh God it was damn scary but with Taehyung by my side, I enjoyed every ride. We spent the entire day on the beach trying each and every ride atleast thrice. By the time we completed everything, it was 9pm. We quickly had dinner and went back to our huge resort to get some rest and get ready for tomorrow's adventure.

THIRD PERSON POV

AT JK AND LISA'S ROOM

"I had so much fun today Jk and all thanks to you. You are the best." Lisa said hugging Jungkook.