INTRODUCTION

*SYNOPSIS*

For perfectionist Mariah Taylor, marrying her perfect boyfriend of six months was her sure path on having her dream life finally coming true.

Though, things quickly start to unravel when she discovers the only thing that can possibly make her question walking down the aisle, is when the man she had a secret relationship months earlier--who also crushed her heart after ghosting her one eventful night, comes crashing back into her life because of one reason she simply can't escape from.

He's her new fiancé's older brother.

2022 ©Catcreatesbooks. All rights reserved.

PLEASE don't steal any part of my work on put it on any other platform. If you notice someone posting or copying my book, please let me know.

                                                             *AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Welcome to my little corner of Wattpad! 

Please stick around and grab your favorite beverage and snack, and let's dive into the whirlwind world of romance!

I'm truly stoked to be bringing you this story that's been on my mind for honestly over a few years now, and I can't wait to finally share it with everyone and I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment, vote, or share it! :)