once I pulled in I grabbed my bag and made my way to the entrance of the school , I stood there saw the letters on the building Roosevelt High School printed on it .

well lets make this year the best

me and my sister had almost all the same classes together , which isn't a surprise since we did have the last name .

I went to my locker and texted my sister to see where she was , since we literally went and did everything together .

( author here ignore the time and that im otp 😡 , anyways please continue . )

" hey loser "

" hey , so what's our first class ?

" fucking biology . "

" im genuinely gonna kms "

" same , anyways let get our books so were not late to our first class "

as I was getting my books , a tall dirty blonde Hazel eyed dude standing beside me talking to a group of dudes caught my eyes .

how the fuck could someone be that fine , wtf .

" hey lets go "

I quickly jumped out of my trans

" oh yeah " I said as I closed my locker

as we walked to biology I heard my sister say

" so who was that boy you were staring at "

" huh , I wasn't staring at anyone . "

" sure you wasn't , so who is ittt . "

" I literally have no idea ."

" well well fine out sooner or later "

the bell rang and you decided to go ahead and go in .

me and maddox say somewhat to the back of the class

I decided to scroll on instagram while we waited for the teacher to get here

after about 3 minutes our bio teacher walked in , she had brown hair with blonde highlights and was dressed like those 10 year old vsco girls .

me and maddox immediately turned to each other and almost burst out of laughter

" why in the world is she dressed like that " maddox said

" Idk , she's why to old to be wearing that " I said

" fr "

my teacher , mrs.willams passed out the syllabus and showed us a boring slide show about herself .

once bio was over I grabbed my stuff and was forced to walk to my next class which was algebra alone because my sister had to use the bathroom .

as I was walking I felt someone grab my shoulder , I thought it was my sister but I remembered she was in the bathroom.