🖤 The Second Date 🖤

Being teleported away by the Devil wasn't new to you, but it still feels really weird every time he does it. Your whole body feels like its stretching and burning but numb at the same time, all while being covered in scorching flames and traveling through space and time.

It didn't feel any better either with the Devil standing right next to you while it happens. In fact, it may have felt worse.

But at last, the uncomfortable teleportation ends, and the both of you end up inside the familiar office of the Devil.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You have only been in here once, and it was when you first came to Hell. The Devil read all the sins you committed when you were alive, and presented you with a sadistically simple choice: burn within the scorching depths of Hell, or work at the Casino for eternity.

Both equally punishing, but one is noticeably more painful than the other. So, of course, you picked the latter.

And ever since then, you worked at the Casino, and, thankfully, you had never set foot in the Devil's office... Until now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Devil lets go of your wrist and takes a look around his office. He basks in the warm red glow of the familiar outside view of the hellish crevasse way down below, and grins confidently at his giant, golden framed portrait in the middle of the room.

You have a feeling that he really likes to admire himself... And that he does this as a routine every day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking around the room, you immediately spot the giant portrait of the Devil, hanging menacingly in the middle of the room, behind his equally big, golden-accented desk.

His bed looks almost the exact same as Dice's, except that its much more bigger and had more ornate golden designs engraved into its dark wooden exterior. It occupies the majority of the left-side wall.

In the corner of your eye, you see something you didn't notice on your first day: a medium-sized jacuzzi bubbling quietly on your left next to the entrance, giving a slight ambience to the quiet room.

Turning your attention back to the Devil, your eyes catch the mini-stage on the right wall, its velvety red curtains currently covering whatever is inside. Sitting in front of it is a gaudy-looking chaise lounge, with fluffy pillows sitting comfortably on its seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm... Are you curious about what's inside, Jas?" He asks, and with a flick of his wrist, the curtains on the stage swing open, revealing a massive display shelf full of sex toys. You can't help but give out an audible gasp.

The Devil gasps as well and facepalms himself. He says, "O-Oh. Sorry, I, uh, forgot to switch it out. It was supposed to be a wide-screen TV/storeroom..." Being morbidly curious, you ask him if they're all his. His eyes widen and his face goes red.

"N-N-NO!!! THEY'RE NOT MINE!" He angrily sputters. He trudges over onto the stage, gingerly grabs one of them, and examines it.

"...They're Dice's. He asked me to keep 'em all here 'cause he doesn't have any more space in his office. He's quite the collector, if you can probably tell." He smirks.

No pun intended, but right now, you really want to die.

-----------------------------------------------------------