💜 Invitation 💜

You feel your face go warm in an instant as you blush in embarrassment, immediately averting your eyes away from his face. You didn't know how to respond.

Looking down at the lush velvet carpet beneath you, you see Dice's shoes step closer towards you, stopping merely six inches away from you.

You're at eye level now with his stomach, and never once in your life here at the Casino did you realize just how tall he was...

You let out a small gasp as you feel his gloved hand gently lift your chin towards him, your face getting even more flustered as you feel his piercing green eyes staring you down.

He slowly kneels on one knee to level with you, while not breaking eye contact. You feel his hot breath hit your face as he says, "Well, Jasmine, whether you're free or not, you're going on a date with me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

He puts his finger under his chin as he thinks to himself, and says, "How about you come by my office in two hours? ...Oh, and don't worry about the Boss. I already let him know you're mine for the day."

He stands up, dusts himself off, and walks away, leaving you looking dumbfounded

He stands up, dusts himself off, and walks away, leaving you looking dumbfounded. Before he exits through the last door in the hall, he turns to you and winks. "See you later, darlin'."