🖤 Summons 🖤

The next day comes, and your shift begins as usual. But now, King Dice is noticeably more friendlier towards you, and even presenting himself with a more approachable demeanor to others than how he usually does.

You talk for a little while, but had to cut the conversation short as the both of you had some catching up to do with work.

And during the middle of your cleaning, you cough as you see a towering plume of smoke materialize in front of you, knowing fully that it is the universal sign in the Casino that the Devil has arrived.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the smoke fizzles out, you see his smug smile turn into a frown when he sees you mopping the floor. So he quickly grabs the mop you were holding and snaps it in half on his knee without warning.

"Pssh, really Jasmine??? Cleaning??? How could you be mopping the damned floor when I'm here?" He says.

Looking confused and dumbfounded at him, you simply reply that you were, with all due respect, just doing your job. He rolls his eyes in reply.

"Ohhhh, I see. You were slackin' off with Dice yesterday, so you're only doin' your job now, is that right?"

You couldn't help but blush. That was... surprisingly embarrassing to hear from your Boss.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He cackles as he sees you look away in shame. "Hang on now... Don't ya dare expect you were gonna get away that easily, missy." He says as he grabs your wrist.

"If Dice can have his fun with you, then I gotta join in too

"If Dice can have his fun with you, then I gotta join in too. That'd be too unfair if I didn't." He grins as your eyes meet his.

"...Whaddya say for another date, Jas?" But before you can even respond, the both of you get enveloped by the same pillar of smoke the Devil used as his entrance, and teleport away from the room.