twelve

BEGIN AGAIN ₊˚✧ . ˚
text & car video

-

╰─▸ TEXT MESSAGES;

matt
hey jude!!

jude
hiya

wanna film a car vid
with us? i can come get
you rq

yeah!!

awesome, see you soon

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"oh my fucking god nick!" jude yells as nick is equally as loud, talking over her.

"i will die on this hill!"

the camera cuts to the intro video and song.

"sorry about that, they were yelling about stranger things." chris apologizes to the camera, shaking his head.

"sadie sink is the best actress out of all of them." jude says as a statement, crossing her arms over her chest.

"no she isn't." nick argues, leaning close to jude, shoving himself in her personal space. she cringes.

"she was in the taylor swift short film and you're saying noah schnapp is better? you have bad taste, nicolas." jude spits back, turning away from him.

"we are discussing stranger things volume 1 today!" nick turns, facing the camera. jude rolls her eyes.

"max is my favorite." jude states again, smiling, then sipped her mountain dew.

"i like steve." chris offered, shrugging.

"he is so fine!" nick yells, but jude shakes her head.

"NO. eddie is the hottest man on earth." jude talks over him, shaking his head.

"absolutely yes." matt agrees, earning a few looks.

"hotter than me?" chris fake pouts. jude reaches over and smacks his arm, and he pouts again.

"yes." jude looks him dead in the eye, serious. he falls back against his seat, fake crying.

"ew, quit that!" matt yells, covering his ears.

-

"okay, now we've established that jude loves eddie munson and chris wants to cry, we're done with this video. love you guys!" and the video cuts.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

SALEM SPEAKS !

sorry, filler chapter:/