three

BEGIN AGAIN
car video

₊˚✧ . ˚

"sturniyolo." jude snorts, laughing, leaning into the backseat beside nick, behind chris. her face was turning red from her own joke, the boys in the front seats cackling along with her.

"STOP." nick shouts right next her, her ear ringing.

matt burps loudly and the camera cuts to their intro.

"alright!!! what the fuck is up guys." nick yells once again.

"stinky burp." chris singsongs and jude visibly cringes.

"OKAY. what we're doing today is... eating micky ds and talking about jude's stinky ex boyfriend. because she said he treated her right and posted the story a few days ago but the breakup was ass and we decided that we're gonna talk shit. do not go hate on finn though, only we are allowed to do that. well... not even us really, but we don't care." nick announces, holding up a giant mcdonalds bag.

jude shakes her head. she knew she shouldn't be doing this, but she didn't want another girl getting treated the way she did by any guy.

"yeah he was a giant ass and we're exposing him. and jude has proof so he can't sue us." chris smiled triumphantly, snatching jude's phone from her hand. she yanks it back, their fingers brushing, and chris glances at her.

"yeah. so... give me my chicken nuggets so i can talk shit." jude smiles, holding her hand out for nick to give her the nuggets. nick hands her the nuggets, making noise from the bag crinkling. jude covers her ears as he scrunched the bag in his hands.

"STOP!" chris yells over the noise, yanking the bag from nick's hands. matt was cracking up in the drivers seat.

"okay, okay. so finn and i got together a little over a year ago. everything was bright and shiny until like five months in, when he started saying snarky shit to piss the triplets off." jude explains while the boys burst into conversation, talking over each other on the shit finn had said.

"that motherfucker made me wanna pick him up by the scruff of his neck like a goddamn cat and throw his ass out the window." nick yelled over his brothers, making everyone crack up once again.

"stop oh my god!" jude shrieks, and the boys quiet down.

"he was super snarky so i quit bringing him to hangout with the triplets, because chris had told me what finn had said the past few times he was over, and i confronted finn and asked him, 'yo, why the hell are you talking to them like that, they're my best friends?' and he said i shouldn't believe them over him, that he'd never say mean shit. so i convinced everyone, including myself, to let it go." jude kept on, talking with her hands, chicken nugget half chewed in her mouth.

"but why would we lie?" matt asks, throwing his hands up.

"i didn't think you were- but that doesn't matter anymore. anyway, i just hung out with them separately but chris always told me how much he hated the guy so i thought only finn and chris had problems, i brushed it off because some people just don't get along, and i wanted to forget the previous situation. nick and matt never told me their opinions on finn so i thought finn had like, changed. then the longer we were together, the further we drifted apart. and every once and a while he'd blame the boys for us drifting. then the other day he broke up with me over the phone. so, yeah." jude concluded, looking down at the chicken nuggets left and frowning.

"he was an ass." chris nodded, reaching to steal a nugget from jude's box.

"we couldn't stand that guy." matt nodded as well.

"he was literally always bragging that he got more time with jude and saying how we were fucking corrupting her or something. i'll show him corrupted." chris mumbled, making jude and the other boys laugh.

"one time he told us we weren't allowed to talk to her anymore but none of us listened. even when he tried to punch chris right in front of jude." matt added.

"him and i had a stern talk at home and agreed he'd shut up about the triplets so i thought i fixed everything." jude shrugged, not looking at anyone. she felt guilty that she had let finn treat her and her friends the way he did but she couldn't seem to climb out of his hold on her.

"it's all okay now, that's what matters." chris replied, reassuring jude with a smile. she smiled back and nick feigned throwing up at their little moment, then leaned between the two up front and looked to the camera.

"thats all we really had to say today. jude wanted to get all that out there and we wanted to be her support system. so, fuck you, finn stevens." nick grinned, popping a fry into his mouth.

"bro, you can NOT say that. cut that out of the video." matt rolled his eyes, turning back to nick.

"absolutely not." nick replied.

"okay, okay, anything else from the peanut gallery?" jude asked the three boys. they all nodded yes, but she ignored them and lightly pushed nick out of the way. leaning forward she to the camera, waving.

"love you guys!" jude shouts.

"love ya, jude." matt says back, unaware she's talking to the camera.

"aw. sweet. tho that was for the people watching. but love you too matt." she pats his shoulder with a grin. he swats her hand away, faking sadness.

"love ya!" chris yells at jude, making her cover her ears again and scrunch her eyes closed, jude leaned back into the backseat again, cringing. the boys crack up.

"happy friday everyone, we love you guys." nick says, the boys do their outro, and the camera cuts black.