ten

BEGIN AGAIN ₊˚✧ . ˚
text & irl

-

╰─▸ TEXT MESSAGES;

chrissy wake up
judy
wanna go get coffee w
me?

greys anatomy
yeah but i just woke up
from a nap so let me get
ready. i look like shit

hey, dont say that shit
i fucking hate it when
you talk about yourself
like that. you're beautiful

stop it chris.

no. you are. now quit.
im picking you up at
3:15.

okay okay. see you soon.
read 2:46 pm

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"hey chris." jude smiles as she gets in the car, closing the door to the passengers side. he's looking at her with a smile, but not a sad one like everyone else had been giving her. she smiles back, bright, and chris starts to drive. jude looks out the window for a moment, thinking, then back to chris, his side profile warm in the afternoon sun. she studies his features before he catches her, and she looks away.

"what is it?" chris asks, eyes still on the road. jude shakes her head, then realizes he can't see her.

"nothing." jude answers, and the rest of the ride is silent, until they arrive at a quaint café in town. she smiles at the scene of it all. it's really cute, small and homey.
he gets out of the car, and before jude can gather her purse and get out, he's opening the door for her.

"well thank you." jude smiles, stepping out of the van. as soon as jude is out of the car, chris slings an arm over her shoulder and leads her inside.

"aw, this is cute!" jude giggles as they step inside. they step up to the counter to order and the girl on the other side smiles brightly.

"what can i get you?" the barista asks. chris glances down at jude as to say she should order first. jude smiles and orders, then chris orders next. chris pulls a chair out for her in a nearby table and jude sits happily, feeling sort of like a princess. he sits across from her, grinning.

"so... how are you?" chris asks.

"i'm pretry good right now, chris." jude blushes a bit, looking at him. he's still smiling, all teeth, but soft and genuine. she looks at him, really looks at him. he's pretty. his eyes are shining. his cheeks hold a subtle blush. he's looking out the window, away from her. when he looks back at her, jude's heart flutters. before they can say anything, their drinks arrive. chris quietly thanks the barista and she takes her leave.

jude looks down at her hot chocolate, hesitant to drink it as to not burn her tongue. no matter what temperature it was outside, she always ordered a hot chocolate.

"happy?" chris asks. jude looks at him again, and that same feeling swirls through her chest, her stomach. fuck, she thinks, feeling the blush rise.

"yeah." she whispered.

"good. i just... wanted to do something to cheer you up."

"you're good at it. even with that ugly face." and he throws his head back laughing. jude smiles, thinks, he's like a little kid.

"you're strange." she comments, shaking her head, but still smiling.

"why?" the boy across from her asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"you think i'm funny. he never did... finn never laughed when i tried to joke around." chris frowns for a moment, but it disappeared as fast as it came.

"well, i think you're funny. very." chris comments, sipping his drink. jude places her hands on the table, playing with the rings on her fingers. chris lifts his hand, placing one one on jude's.

"thanks." she smiles.

-

SALEM SPEAKS !

yeah i know chris can't drive . shut up <3