🔮 Happy Birthday - OT7

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, jagi." Siyeon said when my attention was back on her. A playful smile appeared on her face, showing off her thick cheekbones. Even after all that, it still managed to give me butterflies.

"It's too early for this." Were the first words I groaned out before covering my face with my hands. She genuinely laughed at my English phrase and went to grab my wrists. Slowly tugging on them, she eventually moved my hands off my face, nearly giving me a heart attack at the image that greeted me. Siyeon had leaned back, still sitting on my lap, with her head tilted to the side a little and her eyes staring back at me in that emotionless way she looks at the camera on stage that was somehow incredibly sexy. She did it often, and you'd think I would've gotten used to it by now, but it didn't help that, this time, she was very very naked.

My jaw had dropped without me even realizing it and I couldn't resist taking in every inch of her exposed skin, burning it permanently into my memory. She had the body of a goddess and she knew exactly what she was doing. When my eyes made it all the way up past her chest and back to her face, I knew she had been following my gaze the whole time simply from the confident smirk on her lips. She ran a hand through her long black hair that was still wavy from how she had it styled yesterday and looked down, her tongue poking from the side of her mouth. Her actions were ridiculously attractive and I almost thought she was doing it just to tease me, until I became aware that I, too, was completely naked underneath her.

Just like I had done previously, I watched as she eyed my body up and down. Her tongue slid across her lips in satisfaction. My mouth suddenly felt dry with her attention on me so I closed it and tried to swallow. This brought her gaze to my neck and I could practically feel the want radiating from her. She reached down to place her hand loosely against my throat and let her thumb rub soothing circles on the skin there. I was sure she felt my rapid heartbeat and staggered breathing under her fingertips, enjoying being so in control. Her eyes flicked up to mine and I could see the hunger lurking behind their warm brown exterior. I fidgeted under her stare, knowing that nothing good ever followed when she looked at me like that.

Instead of acting on her desires though, the wolf pulled back, her eyes softening as if realizing where she was. The hand that was on my neck moved to my head and she started gently running her fingers through my hair like Minji had done earlier. "Are you having a good birthday?" Her voice was still slightly raspy after waking up and it made my heart flutter. Although, her insinuation caused images of what her and Minji did to me last night to flash through my mind. As if it were happening all over again, I started getting hot and my pulse raised at the memories of their hands and lips all over my body.

When they brought me back to their hotel room claiming they had a surprise for me, I innocently assumed it would be a cake or a new pair of shoes or practically anything other than what I got... (guess that's why they called it a surprise). Had it been one of them, I may have predicted the outcome. But both of them? I didn't know they were capable of that. I suppose being roommates for over a decade really makes you grow comfortable with someone. And now that I had experienced what it was like to be with two of them, I wasn't sure I'd ever want to go back.

A blush spread across my cheeks as I looked up at her. "Best fucking birthday of my life." I replied bluntly. Siyeon laughed again and leaned down to give me a kiss, pleased with my answer.

"That good, huh?" She whispered against my lips in a teasing way.

"More than good." I replied with a smile that she ended up kissing off my face. "I love you." I whispered and then gave her another kiss. "So much." She smiled and I took a second to admire it. God, her smile is so beautiful.

"I love you, too." She kissed my cheek before repeating, "So much." And just like that, the sweet, loving Siyeon I had grown used to returned, locking away the hungry, unruly wolf deep inside of her until she was ready to let me coax it out of her again. "We better get up before Minji gets back." She rolled off of me, making me immediately miss her warmth. "After seeing what she did to you last night, you might want to stay on her good side." Siyeon joked, but the soreness in my body stopped me from laughing. She wasn't really joking.

"Speaking of that," I groaned after trying to follow Siyeon off the bed and failing to do so because of the ache in my thighs, "you might have to carry me." Trying my best puppy dog eyes, I pouted and raised my arms out towards her. She looked at me for a second in a way that momentarily stopped my heart from beating and then just shook her head with a smile.

"Maybe we should've gone a little easier on you." She said seriously, a concerned look crossing her features when I had to hold onto her for support after she pulled me up.

"Where's the fun in that?" I joked but immediately hissed in pain when I tried to walk. "Okay, maybe next time we don't do this on tour." I sobered, cringing at the thought of our concert tonight.

"You gonna be okay?" Siyeon asked, obvious worry in her tone. I took my arms from around her shoulders and squeezed her hands.

"Yeah. I just need a shower first and then I'll be fine." I reassured her, but she looked at me skeptically, so I gave her a quick kiss. "I'm okay, you don't need to worry." She frowned sadly and gave me a pleading look. "Oh stop," I smacked her arm playfully, "if anything, you should be pleased with yourself." My eyebrow raised suggestively and I smirked back at her.

"Aniyo." She groaned, suddenly doing aegyo. I found it comical considering we were both standing there completely naked after an evening full of far-from-innocent events. "I don't want to hurt you." She said softly.

"Trust me, Singnie," I stepped closer to whisper in her ear, "you did everything but hurt me." Finishing with a kiss on her neck, I stepped back from her and walked to the bathroom without another word, hoping the hot water would soothe the ache consuming my body.