Chapter Eight

Loki's a princess!!! Also just let me say I listen to 60's music while I write these chapters and I'm currently on at last by Etta James and it hits hard. Amazing song. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------
You wake up to your alarm clock going off. You lean over and turn it off.

"Good morning darling."

"Morning." You lean up and give him a short kiss and he kisses you back.

"What was the alarm?"

"Today I have to go back to work." You answer.

"Why don't I come with you? It will make it more entertaining."

"Ok sure be ready in 30 minutes and don't wear your Asgard attire."

He snaps his finger and he's ready.

You leave to get changed take a shower and put on makeup.

This is what you where wearing

You come back to Loki wearing a white dress shirt and green tie with black pants and dress shoes

You come back to Loki wearing a white dress shirt and green tie with black pants and dress shoes. You walk over and tighten his tie.

"Well you don't you look dashing." You both smile.

"You look rather ravishing yourself." He compliments back. You pull him down by his tie to kiss you. Even with you wearing heels you were still shorter than him seeing as he was 6 foot 2 inches.

"Lets go." You take his hand and lead him to the car. You get in and drive to work.

At your work.

You walk in hand in hand with Loki when you run into your boss.

"Hey Margaret." You smile.

"Oh hello y/n I'm glad you're feeling better."
She turns too Loki.

"Who's this because you know only family is allowed in the office."

"He's my boy-." He interrupts you.

".. husband. Pleasure to meet you." He gives a short smile at Margret shakes her hand and turns back to you.