Chapter 57: Missing Piece

Start from the beginning

Ang nega ko naman ata masiyado.

May patago siyang inabot sa akin.

Hide it quick. Utos niya.

I hide it somewhere inside my suit.

What's that po.

That's antidote.

For what po?

You know you are going to a drug warehouse.

Yes po, bakit po need namin yun.

Listen baby.

Shutek na baby pa nga.

Did you forget about that drugs na ginagawa nila? Yung napaka delikado if ever masobrahan or ginamit sa di tamang paraan.

I remember naman po. That's why we are going there to stop the manufacturing?

Naaaaa you are going there in hope that you will get or destroy that formula they are making.

What do you mean po?

It's long story. But I'm a chemist together with Yumi's dad and some friends. We made this antidote for those drug addicts but somehow may mga traydor talaga. They wanted the formula to make a reverse effect. Dahil sa greed nila na makagawa ng drug that can destroy life while they are gaining money binalak nilang kunin yung formula from Yumi's dad.

Did something happen before?

Yes and up until now hindi pa naayos yung gulong yun. It worsen pa nga.

Did they get the formula?

Half of it. Kaya yung mga napoproduce nila is not that perfect. As you can see how it affects those who are using it.

How did they get it po?

Daddy cleared his throat before speaking again. Pero parang nag iba yung boses niya.

Yumi's dad is my bestfriend. I can say bestfriend because mas close ako sa kanya, we are best buddies.

Best buddies sila and yet for a long time I haven't seen them in one place like the usual besties. And never ko siya narinig na nag kwento about hanging out with him.

And during the interhigh they meet there and they act like a stranger na nagkakilala lang that time.

Ano bang nangyari daddy?

Ehem pinasok yung bahay nila Yumi and terrible things happen kaya nila nakuha yun.

Did they get hurt po?

Yes everyone.

Including Yumi?

Not physically.

Ano lang po?

Emotionally.

Sa pagkakakilala ko po kay Yumi parang wala naman siyang pinagdaanang ganun dad.

Yeah, because she's just 4 or 5 years old that time.

And me? Magkakilala na kami before?

Yes you are playmate.

I just remeber her po as that cry baby na binubully kasi bulol.