Oh god, I really want it.

My eyes pop open, blazing with fury as he runs his tongue on my stomach, placing sloppy kisses all over the place. When he sees the expression on my face, he smirks. "Hm?" he mutters, even though he knows exactly what I'm lusting for.

"Please," I beg, my breath shaking as I try to calm myself down.

"Where do you want me?" he teases, his lips slightly lower. I swear I'll go into cardiac arrest from how fast my heart beats. "Here?" He kisses even lower, but it's still not where I want him.

I shake my head, unable to speak anymore from how damn sexy he looks. His full lips are wet and glistening from all the kisses, and his curls are astray from the hike, but he looks hot, all disheveled.

Finally, he pulls my sweatpants down, leaving me in my underwear. I watch as he scans me from head to toe, those brown eyes growing darker with every inch they pass over. "God," he groans and reaches down onto the floor to grab a condom out of the plastic bag he brought, "I don't even need to get you ready." And then he touches the wet spot on my panties, my back arching already just from the feel of his fingers. I want him so badly that it hurts.

He pulls his sweatpants and briefs down to hang around his knees, then reaches behind his neck to take his t-shirt off. My face has got to be red from seeing his naked body for the first time. Although he isn't built, he still has abs peeking behind his stomach, and as my eyes draw lower... yep, my face is definitely red.

He smiles knowingly. "You okay?"

I nod. "You're just...hot. Really hot."

He fumbles with the condom to get it on, the smile never faltering from his face when he finally settles back on top of me and asks, "Are you sure?"

"More than sure."

Dipping his head down to kiss me, all the nerves I thought I would feel never come. With River, I always seem comfortable; right now, I'm not worried about what will happen. It'll be incredible because this moment is being shared with him.

I feel his hand come between our bodies, and then there's pressure between my legs. His eyes scan mine as he tries to search for a reaction, and then he moves forward, and holy hell.

My entire life, I was petrified of this moment. I thought it would hurt, but it doesn't in the slightest. Plus, even if I felt any pain, I don't think I'd pay attention to it. River's face has me completely distracted.

He's not fully inside me yet, but he's biting on his lip, and his eyes are closed like he's trying to focus. After another ten seconds, he pushes fully into me, a hiss escaping his mouth.

"Holy hell," he moans, and my stomach turns to jello. "I really don't want to finish quickly but fuck. Are you okay?"

"Mhm. Please don't stop."

Relaxing his body on mine, his lips are right by my ear, and I can hear his panting and labored breathing as he moves again, this time at a rhythmic pace. I moan uncontrollably, and then he mutters a cuss word, each thrust feeling better than the last.

Minutes ago, I was freezing, but now our bodies are sweating against each other. I'm clutching onto his back while he lifts my leg to move in deeper, and when I don't think my body can take much more pleasure, he moves his hand between our bodies again and presses against my most sensitive spot, a chortled scream coming out in response.

I shouldn't have done that because River mutters another cuss word and stills inside me, resting his forehead against my shoulder in disappointment. "I'm so sorry," he says after thirty seconds. "It's just been a while for me, and you felt and sounded so damn good."