Hangout

Vada's POV:

I woke up pretty early because I had an nightmare about school. For some reason I can't get that image out of my mind. It's been so weird ever since. I'm really scared to go back to school. But anyways I'm supposed to go to Mia's house at 10:00A.M but right now it's 7:05A.M so I should probably get ready.
I just took a bath and I'm still shaking for some reason but I understand why though it was Traumatizing to go through that. But I'm picking out my outfit.

I wore this outfit with a dark blue jacket and my AirPods

I wore this outfit with a dark blue jacket and my AirPods. I then go to brush my teeth and do my hair.

Oh, would you look at that! It's 9:50 A.M and the walk to Mia's house was at least 10 minutes meaning I would get there at 10 A.M exactly.

On the way I went past some pretty trees, flowers, and bushes. I love the outdoors it's so pretty! But now I'm outside Mia's door preparing myself. I'm about to hang out with the prettiest and most popular in school being that I only ever had Nick as a friend. I knock twice then I hear some footsteps and the door creek revealing a Pretty ass Mia, okay that sounded weird. What the hell Vada? "Heyy, come in, I don't wanna keep you waiting!" She said moving aside so I could walk in and I did just that. "Thank you" i say smiling a bit. "Want anything to drink? Water, Juice, Wine?" She said stating the drinks she had. "Wine please" I said not wanting to sound like a baby. She poured both of us a cup of wine and we began to know each other.

She has 2 dads who are out of town and they are pretty chill. They said she can do home school for as long and she wants.

( A year later, SORRY FOR THE BIG SKIP) and this is 3rd Person POV:)

Safe to say Mia and Vada are Bestie's.

Vada, a thoughtful and nervous teenager, paces around her room, clutching a piece of paper in her hand. Mia, her best friend, knocks on the door and enters, curious about Vada's unease.

Mia looked concerned for Vada, Vada looked on edge and she's been like this for months.

"Hey, Vada, you seem really on edge. What's going on? What's wrong, you've been spaced out, on edge and dazed for a while now." Mia asked worried.

Vada takes a deep breath and hesitates before finally deciding to share her feelings.

"Mia, there's something important I need to tell you. I hope you won't judge me after this. I don't wanna ruin our friendship like at all, because that already happened once and I don't want it to happen again!" Vada cried.

Mia took a seat on the bed. "You know you can tell me anything, right? We've been through so much together. Within a year" she said reassuring vVada, which barley helped. Now I didn't say it did or didn't, i said barley which means it helped a bit!

Vada sits next to Mia, clutching the piece of paper.

"Well, I... I realized something about myself, and I think it's time I open up to you. Mia, I'm gay. And I like you." Vada got teary eyed.

Mia looks surprised for a moment, but then her expression softens, showing understanding and support.

Mia smiled and spoke "Thank you for trusting me with this, Vada. It doesn't change anything between us; you're still my best friend."

Vada looks relieved but still anxious.

"W-What about the feelings I-I have feelings for you, Mia. I've had a crush on you for a while now."

Mia's eyes widen in surprise, but there's a hint of excitement in her expression. She was only surprised because she never seen Vada this soft before.

"Well, Vada. I didn't expect that, but I have to admit something too. I've had feelings for you too, for a long time." Mia admits.

Vada looks up, her eyes meeting Mia's, as if searching for sincerity or a joking expression. All she saw was honesty though.

"Wait really?"

"No."
Vada's Heart broke. She started to tear up but Mia spoke. "Aww, Vada i was just joking. I do like you back I didn't know you'd react that quickly" Mia said chuckling and hugging Vada. "Asshole." Vada grumbled.

"Wait, really though ? You're not just saying that to make me feel better? Because if you-" Vada said no worries that it might be a joke.

"I promise, Vada, I wouldn't say this if I didn't mean it. I care about you deeply, and I guess I've been trying to figure out how to tell you too."

Vada's heart flutters with joy, and a smile creeps onto her face.

"I can't believe this. I was so afraid that our friendship would be at risk, but I'm glad I told you how I feel."

"Don't be afraid, Vada. We'll figure this out together, okay?"

They share a tender moment, their faces drawing closer, and their lips meet in a sweet, heartfelt kiss.

Vada and Mia are lying side by side, holding hands, with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"So, where do we go from here?"

"I don't know exactly, but I want to explore this with you, Mia, if you're willing."

Mia smiles back, giving Vada's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm more than willing, Vada. Let's take things one step at a time and see where this journey leads us."

They share a loving gaze, knowing that whatever comes their way, they have each other to rely on.

(A/N: After a Full year I finally posted on this book!)