Chote Bachchhe ho kya?

Take the time back to lockdown... This dialogue didn't existed back then, but I'm using it. I'll tell you the reference at the end so that you read full chapter (I'm a smart person😂)
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shreyas- Bhaiyaaaa

Rohit and Virat- Kya hua Shrey/Shreya???

Shreyas- Don't call me that Virat bhai. Jinks bhai, Mahi bhai, Ash bhai, Jaddu bhai, Bhuvi bhai, Pujji bhai, DK bhai, Rahul, Yuzi, Kul, Rish, Dev, Jassi, Miyan everyone listen... I have to...

Jinks- Yes Shreyas speak... Who said what to you??

MSD- Why do you sound like you want to ask us a question?

DK- And you are eager yo get the answer?

Ash- As if you want to

Virat- Show someone that the person is wrong..

Bhuvi- The sun has risen up from the west or something??

Harry- I was also thinking the same...

Jaddu- And why is that?

Rishabh- Because everyone is being sensible today.. Not their goofy mode.

Dev- What do you mean? My bhaiya is always sensible.

Virat- Aww my devil! (Yo I copied another nickname!😂)

Dev- What on earth has Devil to do with me??

Virat- Ohho Goofball it's your new nickname.

Dev- But only you'll call me that. If anyone else does I will...

Virat- Yaa I know bachchha.

KL Rahul- Virat....

Kul- Virat Bhaiyaaaa...

Shreyas- Attention to me now!!

Virat- Yes yes Shreya...

Shreyas- Ya you elder bros read through me. I have a question and everything is as you said..

Rishabh, Siraj, Jassi- What's the question?

Yuzi- Wait let me take out my camera. Video title "The Queer Question"...

Shreyas- Do you guys eat lauki ki sabzi with chawal?? (Bottle gourd vegetable with rice😂😅)

Pujji- What??

Jinks- Why do you ask??

Rohit- What is lauki doing here?

Rishabh- And who in the world eats lauki with chawal?

Shreyas- Well that's what exactky is kept in front of me! My mother has made this queer combination and now wants me to eat that! 🙄

Virat- And you wanna show her no one in the team eats that!

Rohit- Aree mere bhai ek din kha le na! Lockdown mein tereko roz dosa thodi hi milega! (Eat it one day.. You'll not get dosa everyday in lockdown!)

Shreyas- True that par ye kaise khaaun? (How do I eat that)

Hardik, Jaddu and Rahul- Muh se kha muh se. Jahan se itna bolta hai na usko muh kehte hai.. Aur udhar se khaaya jaata hai. (Eat from your mouth! The place from where you speak this much is called mouth. You eat from there)

Shreyas- Virattt bhaiiii

Virat- Harry, Jaddu, Rahuliya don't tease Shreya now!

Rohit- Aur tu chhota bachchha hai kya? Don't want to eat this don't want to eat that! (Are u a small kid?)

Shreyas- I was just.. M

Virat- Shreya don't listen to them. Eat it today tomorrow I'll send you Mushroom Biryani.. Fine?

Shreyas- Yayyyyyyyy

Juniors- Bhaiiiii

Virat- Once lockdown is done, Party for you all fine!

Juniors- Yessss!!

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

So this idea came from my elder brother. My mausi loves to eat baigan chawal i.e. brinjal curry with rice and he doesn't. So he wanted me to convince her not to make that again. Inspiration Source:-

P. S.  Someone tell Virat how much I love him! My lock screen my home screen and as you can see my whatsapp screen has his picture! And my heart, well only him in the real world. The second person exists in the book world...
Till the next time
Happy Reading
Sayonara 
Requests are open for plots. I'll  write your plots if you all give me!