009

Ok so it's been like 1 month since me and Jaden went on a break but then we ended up breaking up so now I'm single. But me and Jaden are friends now. Well sorta.

madi.andrews

liked by onwardjdub and 592,274 others

I keep forgetting I should let you go
but when you look at
the only memory
is us kissing in the moonlight 🌙
_____
onwardjdub whose this about madi??
^madi.andrews someone..

onwardwanna I KNOW WHOSE IT ABOUT
^madi.andrews DONT YOU SAY IT

itz.gabby you gotta let him go bae
^madi.andrews I'm sorry it's just hard

kasi.andrews wanna come to la for a few weeks?
^madi.andrews sure
_____

Well I had just finished packing and put my suitcases in the car. Hayden was going with me. I visited the Walton's before I left.

"hey guys!!" I say walking in the living room where they all were. "hey madi" They all day in sync. "I was just letting y'all know I'm leaving for la in 30 minutes so I thought I'd stop by and say bye" I say looking at wanna and Jayla because Jaden just wasn't paying attention. "jaden, JADEN" Javon says punching jaden in the arm. "what wanna?" He says clearly annoyed. "well I gotta go if I'm gonna say bye to gabby so um bye jayla and wanna and ig jaden" I say and leave.

Hayden walked in next and jaden walked him out laughing. Then I got in the car. After 5 minutes of them talking i honked the horn, and then rolled down the window. "I WANNA SAY BYE TO GABBY DICKHEAD" I say and then roll window back up. Hayden got in the passenger seat. We drove to Gabby's house said by e-mail then drove to the airport.

madi.andrews

liked by onwardwanna and 581,935

fixing to go to la and try to meet charli damelio or nailea devora!!
_____
charlidamelio can't wait to meet you!!
^madi.andrews @onwardwanna LOOK SHE NOTICED ME!!
^onwardwanna why'd you tag me?
^madi.andrews I MEANT TO TAG HAYDEN SORRY WANNA