004

Well me and Jaden have been dating for about 2 months now. Halloween was in like a week. (btw yall just turned 16). "Jade can we please match" I ask while I'm in the bathroom doing my hair while Jaden is on his game. "nooooo" He says looking at me. "whyyyyyy" I ask putting my hair in a bun. "because I don't dress up anymore" he says going back to his game. Bitch my mom still dresses up.

I walked out and walked to jaylas room. Me and her are like besties now. Oh and my sister was over. So was Hayden. "sooooo what'd he say" My sister asks on jaylas bed. "I don't dress up anymore, my mom still dresses up even before she had Bailey" I say pissed off. We all laughed and started looking at costumes. Jayla and my sister was going to be season one of Cassie and Maddy. My sister was Maddy and Jayla was Cassie. I chose this Ninja outfit which would make me look hot.

All of us girls were gonna have a sleepover. But my sister had to leave for a bit and go hang out with her boyfriend. Btw I hate her boyfriend. Me and Jayla watched a few movies. Jayla said she was gonna take a nap so I decided to check up on the boys. I walked in Jadens room. Hayden was passed out on Jadens bed and Jaden sat on the floor not knowing what to do. "what do I do" Jaden asks staring at Hayden. "let him be" I say and walk in his bathroom and flat iron my hair. "we should back cookies" I say finishing up my hair. "should we go live?" Jaden asks coming in the bathroom and hugs me from behind. I nodded. I gave him a quick kiss and walk downstairs.

Once we set our phones up we clicked the button. "hi birdies" I say smiling and waving. Jaden looked at me so confused. Me and Jaden started barking. Then we started having a lil mini food fight by throwing flour at each other and Jessica scolding us. Then we finished our cookies. "are Jaden and Madi dating" Jaden asks looking at me. "no we're not" I simply saying completely LYING. Jaden gave me a look. I'll explain after live. Once we ended our lives I began to explain. "ok so basically I didn't want you or myself to get hate and just know I do truly love you" I say really fast. Jaden smiled at me and I smiled back. We went up to his room and I posted our cookies on insta.

@madi.andrews

liked by onwardjdub and 394,682 others

made cookies with bestie Jaden @onwardjdub
_____
onwardjessica they are so good!!
^madi.andrews thanks to me Jaden is horrible at cooking😃👍

onwardjdub i suck ass at cooking
^madi.andrews you really do jade..

onwardwanna MADI YOU ARE AMAZING AT BAKING PLEASE BAKE ME COOKIES OR BROWNIES AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK!!
^madi.andrews give me 20 bucks ever time I bake and you got a deal
^^onwardwanna deal!!

itz.baileyyy HE BROKE UP WITH ME!!
^madi.andrews You are such an amazing woman Bailey! Anyone would be so lucky to call you their girlfriend or bitch. You have so many wonderful qualities, and I'm not just saying that because you're my sister. Keep your head up bitch!
^^user2 Love this sister love🫶

d1.hayden how long was I asleep?
^onwardjdub a while longer than 3 hours. IN MY FUCKING BED!! I WAS SO CONFUSED I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO YOUR SISTER ASKED ME TO BAKE WITH HER

Kasi.Andrews love you baby🫶🏻
^madi.andrews love you momma 🫶🏻🫶🏻
_____

Hayden fell asleep again in Jadens bed. And Jaden being a clingy mf asked me to sleep on the couch just so we can cuddle. I agreed and we went in the living room and fell asleep on the couch after starting the movie Frozen 2. Javon would be so jealous rn. I woke up around 2am having to go pee really bad but jaden was holding me captive.

"Jaden" I whisper shaking him. He looked so peaceful. "jaden!" I whisper yell hitting him in the arm. "what!" He snaps at me. "let me go or I will pee on you!" I say trying to get out his grip. He groans and let's me go. After I use the bathroom I go back to the couch. Jaden latches on me and falls asleep very quickly. So adorable. I eventually fell asleep dreaming about mine and Jadens love for one another. <3
______

Another update💪 also thank you for the reads and I think I made this book two days ago 😭🫶