005

So today is the morning before Halloween. Yesterday there was a rumor going around that there's a Halloween party tonight. You don't have to dress up but there is a costume competition. But it's about 5 and the party starts at seven. I decided to take an hour long shower to make sure I smell nice and shave. Once I was done I got my costume and put it on. I wasn't letting Jaden see my costume until I was done. I finally finished so I decided to post it on insta.

@madi.andrews

liked by theoffcialjaylawalton and 319,486 others

do I look hot? also halloween fit!!
_____
mommyava I look hotter
^madi.andrews um well babe Jaden chose me over you so I think I'm hotter ;)

onwardjdub you look hot😍
^madi.andrews awww j🥹🫶🏻

theoffcialjaylawalton you can run me over with a car and I wouldn't care😍😍
^madi.andrews same 4 u 🥹🫶🏻

itz.gabby WAIT NO YOU LOOK HOT NGL!!
^madi.andrews POST YOURS!!
_____

@itz.gabby

gabby

liked by madi

liked by madi.andrews and 109,284 others

don't call me an angel. tagged: @madi.andrews
_____
COMMENTS OFF
_____

@mommyava

liked by emma

liked by emma.obvi and 394 others

I look better than Madi right?
_____
madi.andrews never in a million years
^mommyava whatever slut

emma.obvi ofc you do she's just a slut
^mommyava agreed!!

itz.gabby no madi's better
^onwardjdub I can agree!!
_____

Once we got to the party Jaden left me for his boys. Kylee went over to some girls. Jayla and Bailey went to go drink. And I was waiting for gabby. Once she finally walked through the door I pulled her off of Hayden and took her to go drink. We won obviously and then I pulled Gabby into a random room and locked the door. "YOU BROUGHT IT!" Gabby says very happy. I nod. I pull my vape out my sleeve. We hit some round together then I put it back and walked out. We giggled walking out.

We played this drinking game two more times and I was drunk. We went back to the room and saw Jaden and Emma making out. What the fuck. "um sorry for interrupting" I say very sad and close the door. We walked into a different room, locked the door and I pulled my vape out again.

@madi.andrews

liked by 193,205 other people

vaping the thoughts away 🫤
_____
itz.bailey sis we talked about this..
^madi.andrews bailey i just walked into JADEN and EMMA MAKING OUT

itz.gabby we are soooo drunk
^madi.andrews we areeeeee

onwardjdub what do you mean I've been with the boys this whole time?? and wtf why are you vaping
^madi.andrews what??

d1.hayden wait madi stop I'm serious
^madi.andrews mom doesn't care I hit mine right infront of her ;)

kasi.andrews Madi how long have you been vaping for?
^madi.andrews ever since the 6th grade stopped during 8th and 9th and I just wanted to have fun so I brought it I'm not addicted anymore
_____

Once we finished we walked out to the couch and I saw Jaden. I go back in the room and Emma and who I thought was Jaden was still making out. Oh. Me and Gabby played the drinking game like 3 more times then we went to the boys. I sat next to Jaden and put my feet where my head goes and my head where my feet goes. "what would laser eyes be like" I ask gabby as she's in the same position as me. "or teleportation" She says and we start nodding and giggling. The boys looked at us like we have problems. "heyyy tylerrr, Miloooo, Myleeessss my fav twins" I say waving. Jaden looked at me like I was stupid. "damn Jaden she's dating you and we're her fav twins" Milo says laughing with Myles. I laughed with them. Then I stop and I think I fell asleep. So did gabby. But damn this party was about to be lit.

Jaden woke me up. "ma they're doing the costume contest" Jaden says shaking me. I jumped up and ran to the place where the people who are participating were. It was me gabby Ava and Emma. Emma didn't get any votes. Gabby got 19 votes that outs her in 3rd. Ava got 38 votes. And I got 43 which means I won. "ha bitch" I say flipping Ava off getting my crown then walking back to Jaden. "look who won" Myles says dabbing me up. "they gave me the second place crown because no one likes Ava and Emma" Gabby says giggling. "Ava probably had to bribe those people" I say giggling with Ava. We all laughed and then I fell asleep again. I woke up once to Jaden carrying me to the car and then Jayla waking me up saying go change.

I changed and went back to Jadens room. We cuddled and then I fell asleep. But man that party was amazing.
_____
This chapter was a lil boring to me idk about y'all it's because it's like 9 in the morning and I went to bed at 8 so yeah that's my fault but anyways I may change what we look like I dunno yet so um yeah!