0.1: ' Nolan Booth '

Title: The guy-est guy of all guys
Pairing: Nolan Booth x ftm!reader
Genre: fluff
Spoilers?: no
Warnings: dysphoria mention
Requested: no

- - -

Nolan Booth walked into his beach-house hideaway. He quickly walked over to the counter in the kitchen and placed his new stolen items onto it. Nolan looked back and forth afterwards, wondering where you were. You normally came and greeted him the second you heard the door open, but you didn't do that today. It worries him a tad, but Nolan simply assumed you had fallen asleep. He moved toward the sink and poured himself a glass of water before he walked toward the bedroom the two of you shared.

"Knock knock!" He whisper-yelled as he opened the door slowly, peeping his head through the crack. He heard a muffled 'hi' with a sniffle following afterwards. He opened the door fully to see you curled in the blankets with your back facing the door. "Something happen?" Nolan questioned softly as he walked toward the bed, placing his glass of water on the bedside table. "I don't wanna get up, I don't wanna see all the curves," You mumbled, though loud enough for him to hear. Nolan nodded - not that you could see it - and began to pull the covers down so your head would be above the blankets. He moved his hand to your face so he could make you look at him. You allowed it, to a certain extent, sniffling again while you looked down toward the blanket rather than making eye contact. "Bitch," He started, a light hearted tone in his voice, "I don't know about you, but when I look at you all I see is a guy. My guy, in fact! The guy-est of guys. The guy-est guy of all guys." You laughed. Nolan grinned at that, your laugh was like music to his ears and he would do anything - and I mean anything - to make sure he could always make you laugh like that. "I'm serious!" Nolan insisted, laughing with you. "You're like, the guy-est of guys! You're even more of a guy than I am a guy! God, I need to stop saying guy - point is, you're a guy. No matter the curves. I mean, have you seen me? I mean look at all this!" Nolan continued as he pointed toward himself. You looked up at Nolan with a smile. "I know you can't help how you feel about your body and all, but I will constantly reassure you that you look like a guy, you are a guy and will always be a guy. And it's on my bucket list to make that stupid little part of your brain agrees with me," He smiled before climbing under the blankets with you, looking you in the eyes as he held you cose to him. "I love my boyfriend. My 'guy-est guy of all guys' boyfriend!" Nolan exclaimed one more time before covering your face in kisses.

"Thanks, Nolan. I love you too," You said happily. "Anytime," He grinned. "Are you gonna drink your water?" Nolan looked behind him for a moment, at the glass of water he had poured for himself. He looked back at you and shrugged before turned away from you again, his back facing you as he curled himself into a ball of sorts. "Now; cuddle me, my love! I wish to have my strong ass, 'guy-est guy of all guts' boyfriend be the big spoon," Nolan stated as he looked back over his shoulder slightly. You grinned and wrapped your arms around him, laying your head on his shoulder as the two of you stayed in a comfortable silence. Soon, Nolan feel asleep, leaving you half-awake.

"Thank you," You whispered as you, too, fell asleep.