"Come on. Hey Seujin, let's order all their expensive dishes." Soohee even winked at him.

"O-okay?" He answered. He look unsure about Soohee's suggestions.

"Just go. If you can eat that all."

"Ha, are you challenging me?" Soohee narrowed her eyes on me. Moking me with her two eyebrows.

"What if I am?" I wiggled my eyebrows. I noticed Seujin giving us a weird expression, like being curious and incredulous look.

"Sure. I have a tank stomach, by the way." What the?

I rolled my eyes on her but laugh afterwards. She doesn't look thin but she doesn't look fat either. How can she have a tank stomach with that body?

"Give me your money, sugar mommy!"

"Ugh, I'm not your sugar mommy."

"Whatever. Let's order it all Seujin." And with that, they get the attention of the waitress and point everything they saw in the menu.

Yeah, looks like Soohee and Seujin are starting to get along. What about me? I'm just sitting here, looking at the two with a bored expression. It takes years before they got to finish talking to that waitress. I'm getting hungry.

After almost half an hour, our orders are arriving at our table one by one. Every damn 10 seconds, different dishes are serving in our table. How many food did they ordered? My gosh.

"Can we really finish this before the lunch break ends?"

"Are you doubting our stomach, Wonyoung? Seujin and I can finish it even without you helping, right Seujin?"

"A-huh. I can eat 5 plates in average." Seujin answered and they both raised their hands for a high five.

I felt like I'm not the best friend here. They really getting along while I'm stuck here, looking at them.

It takes another year for them to finish the food they ordered. "Are you done?" I asked them.

Soohee just burp instead of answering, same as Seujin. Ugh this two. I thought our table will look like a mess but little did I know, they really finish all the foods. Like they never existed.

"Thanks G. Ugh, my stomach is aching." I look at Soohee and give her a disgust look.

Her face is a disaster. Oil and food degrees are hanging on her cheeks. I grab my handkerchief on my bag because we ran out of tissues in our table, and use it to wiped Soohee's face.

"You are a messy eater." I scolded her but she just roll her eyes and brought her face closer.

"I want a desert." Soohee suddenly said after a few seconds of resting.

"What?!" I nearly shouted, "aren't you full yet?"

She shake her head left and right. "I thought your stomach is already aching."

"Oh, not anymore."

"You're unbelievable. You want some deserts Seujin?" I faced Seujin's direction and I almost got a heart attack. His face are a bit closer to mine that I quickly turned my face away from him. "Woah, that was closed."

He looks surprised with my sudden movement. "Oh, I-I'm sorry. All of a sudden, you looked at my direction, I didn't—"

"No, no. Don't be sorry. It was my fault." I assured him with my smile, he relaxed a bit.

"Yah, Wonyoung. Your boyfriend is here!" Soohee pointed a direction somewhere.

I immediately looked at it. "Huh. Where?" Just to find out that soohee just tripped me up. She immediately laughed out loud when she saw that I was making a fool of myself. "Ha. Ha. Funny."

"Oh, you already have a boyfriend?" Seujin asked that made Soohee stop her laughter.

"Yes, she is." Soohee answered it for me.

The air suddenly become tense. Seujin's aura seems a bit odd after he heard the news. However, he smiled at me after I noticed his sudden silent. It looks a bit force.

From then on, only silence reigned over us. No one spoke until we left that restaurant. I just smiled to Seujin as an act to say goodbye but he remained silent and his eyes were serious.

__
(A/N: I don't actually proofread my chapters so please spare me if you saw some errors and typos in the story. By the way, I'm traveling back to my hometown tomorrow as I am on vacation until today, wish me safety. Sadly, my hometown just got hit by a 7.1 magnitude Earthquake today. Hopefully, no one in my family's got hurt except my 4 cousins that were covered with the wall cement and debris. They've been rescued by my father and others. Thankfully, they are all okay.)