viii

tw: heavy nsfw + detailed violence
proceed at your own risk thank you!

also don't forget to comment i love reading those !!
-

"Since I'm one of the good guys, I'll give you some time to sit back and relax. You're just a useless fuck who made a little too much noise." August spits out the words, venom in his tone and wrath in his onyx eyes. The man groans in pain, head lolling back. He's too far out of it all, he's lost so much blood already. And in that hazy stupor, he sees a pair of demonic eyes stare back at him.

August leaves the basement, walks around the courtyard garden and back into his house. His family living in the house isn't even aware of the existence of the basement and it's better if it's kept that way. That's why it's entrance is not inside the house.

He slips into Ria's art room, turns the shower on and washes off the blood and grime stuck to him. He silently watches the blood going down the drain, doesn't bother cleaning the tiles. It mixes together with the rest of her paints anyway.

He steps out of the bathroom, making his way down the hallway with a towel wrapped around his waist and drying the underside of his jaw with another hand towel. He watches as a sleepy Ria makes her way down the glass stairs and smiles.

She spots him fast. "August? What are you-"

"Why are you up at this hour my love?" He asks as he makes his way to her. Ria's dressed in a black cashmere that belonged to him. It looked better on her if he's being honest. The sweater's wider shoulders are loose on the her, revealing her milky skin and a glimpse of a pretty collarbone. Ria didn't seem to be wearing any shorts, the ends of the sweater resting till her upper thighs and August couldn't suppress the pleased hum that escapes the back of his throat.

Ria was pure sin, and August would beg any god to keep committing it.

"Why are you still working?" She asks with a pout, letting August wrap his arms around her. She calms a little at his familiar scent around her. August rubs their noses together. "Sorry baby, did I wake you?"

She shakes her head, "No, it wasn't you. I think, I heard something? I don't know, like someone was screaming.."

He tuts, holding her closer. "Must have been a nightmare, baby." He presses a light kiss on her lips. "You've been working yourself too hard these past few days preparing for your upcoming exhibition, your mind is playing tricks on you."

She rubs her sleepy eyes with a sweater paw, nodding slowly, "... Maybe." Her other hand caresses the tanned skin of the chest in front of her. "But what if it wasn't a nightmare? Maybe... Maybe it's a thief or something?"

August frowns before gently taking hold of Ria's hand— his careful touch and soothing voice a stark contrast to the devil he was just moments ago below them. It's better this way, better if Ria never finds out he's the one causing these screams. He picks up Ria in his arms and carried her back to their bedroom.

He sets her down on the bed, his intense gaze focused on her every movement. As the human lies down on her side, a shyly tinged cheek resting on the soft, white pillow, August dims the light of their room slightly before sitting beside her frame, a hand resting on the curve of her waist.

"Do you want me to stay here until you go back to sleep, baby?" August asks, voice so soft and smooth— it was like lush chocolate, divine and rich that makes her tremble, pleased. "I'll stay with you. Whatever you want, I'll do it."

Ria giggles, August's eyes fall on her pink, moist lips. She's been using the lip balm they got from Italy, it's fruity taste always leaving August to imagine only dirty things.