" I am not going. " Said jungkook.

" Master jin said if you don't then he will come to get you. " Said the servent trying not to laugh.

" Fine.." jungkook sighed. He is so embarrassed to go out. He knows taehyung told everyone about last night.

Downstairs and jimin both were talking about their upcoming exams.

Namjoon asked taehyung to prepare for his exams, he also asked if he wants to give his exams at home, he can talked to the principles about it. Taehyung denied, he said it will be unfair to other students.
And now he don't have to be scared of what students or teacher think about him since now he is married to jungkook.

Jungkook sat on his chair while looking down. He felt so embarrassed specially infront of jin and jimin.

Taehyung just put one sushi in his mouth when he felt like puking he quickly run towards the kitchen.

Jin and jimin both went behind him.

Taehyung emptyed his stomach and sit back. He took deep breaths and jimin rubbed his back.

Taehyung washed his face and wiped it with a towel jin gave him.

Taehyung sit on the dining table. Jin gave him some drink but taehyung shake his head saying he don't want to drink.

" Tae, you have to eat. You can't stay empty stomach. " Said jin but taehyung said he don't feel like eating anything at all.

" Taehyung, don't be stubborn eat something. " Said namjoon but taehyung's tears fel he go up from his chair and run towards his room.

" Tae ?" Jin and jimin both were about to go but namjoon stopped them.

" Jungkook ? "

Jungkook looked up sighing. Don't tell me I have to babysit him he thought.

" Go check on taehyung. He needs to eat something it's not good for his health. " Same namjoon making him get up with annoyenc.

Jungkook went towards his room. Jin looked at namjoon with questioning eyes.

" He have to take responsibility. "

____________________

Taehyung was sniffing while sitting on his bed. Jungkook didn't even get little bit concerned for him.

He is trying his best to make jungkook connect with their baby just like namjoon hyung said. Namjoon told taehyung to always make jungkook remember that it's his baby. Talk to him about the child all the time.
He said he have a plan to make jungkook realise that the baby is his too and he should take responsibility.

Taehyung was getting insecure what if jungkook still don't accept this child ?

Their relationship is not like a normal couple. That day the Omega was talking about satisfying jungkook.
He believes in jungkook that he will not cheat. But what if jungkook go to others?

His head was spinning while thinking about all this.

" Why are you crying ? " Asked jungkook while standing infront of him crossing his hands.

Taehyung looked at jungkook with teary eyes. I can't give up, I will try until the last thought taehyung.

He wiped his tears and said " why are you asking? Because hyung told you to ask ? "

" Yes hyung told you me to ask you that's why I am asking." Jungkook simply said not knowing how much it hurts taehyung.

" You are so insensitive. I don't want our baby to be like you. " Said taehyung pouting making jungkook rolled his eyes.