𝟎𝟎𝟕 || The chances of being killed by [ y/n ] are low... but never zero

Start from the beginning

Especially Gorou seemed to enjoy it, obviously being a fan of music and even if that what was probably heard up to Narukami island, was not the best and most of the soldiers could absolutely not sing, it was still awesome.

At the end of the song, everyone cheered and erupted in screams and yells, the mood was better than it was ever before and you just wished for Kokomi to be there as well to witness it.

From besides you, Gorou glances at your happy state, smiling lightly as his eyes then wandered to the fellow soldiers of the resistance and he couldn't help but be stunned by how much they all were motivated and visible in a happier mood — and you weren't even aware of it, but there was no such an evening before your appearance. It was all thanks to you.

But that small moment of peace and joy had vanished as soon as it came as one little sneaky soldier thought he could get a bigger share of food if he snitched a small bit of someone's else plate. His misfortune being that he had chosen to steal from you. And sometimes very much important was that one should know what to never do, this being to steal your food.

Grabbing the sneaky arm that almost unnoticeable neared your plate, your cheerful expression has switched within a second and Gorou was quick to notice the events as the color drained from his face.

"[ y/n ], wai—"

"Don't worry" as the Geo user had attempted to stop you, you closed your eyes and seemingly calmed down as you let out a sigh and started grinning, letting go of the soldiers arm and harshly patting his back as he started to sweat nervously. "I don't want to scare out new friends away" you said, though your expression did not set Gorou at ease one bit.

"It's just food after all!" Ok that was obviously a lie you told just now. Food was your one and only. If you had to chose between ending the vision hunt decree in an instant or a mini pancake, you would take the pancake, the male was sure of that.

Devouring the last bit of the dish in front of you, you then stood up stretched for a second. "I'm gonna head out!" You then said, the grin still straining on your lips. Walking away, the almost-thief was in your way and in that moment, your brass knuckles suddenly appeared on your fingers and you punched the dude in the face, causing him to fall to the ground while you just continued your way out of the building and shook your hand besides you due to the small amount of pain.

Tomo was heard laughing at what he just witnessed as Kazuha just sat there with wide eyes. Gorou on the other hand seemed stressed as he mumbled to himself, "how could I have known that so many people would try and steal her food..." regretting the decision of allowing your new made weapon to be used in this kind of situations.

Walking outside, the moon was already shining bright at the sky, illuminating the area as you climbed up one of the rather low hills on the island, sitting there with crossed legs and head resting in your hands. You noticed how even though the air was still warm, it got the slightest bit colder than the nights before and you wondered if the cold seasons were already approaching.

You let out a breath, enjoying the silence as it was soon interrupted as footsteps could be heard approaching. Turning your head over your shoulder, you smiled once you saw Kazuha and Tomo coming your way as Kazuha was the one to speak up in a low voice, "would you mind company?" He asked to which you shook your head and mentioned them to sit down, which they obeyed as the two males sat on either side of you.

"That was an awesome punch just now" Tomo quietly laughed to what you grinned and chuckled, presenting your brass knuckles to him.

"Thanks to them!" You spoke as they also seemed to pique the other males interest, looking at them with astonishment. "Is that the reason why you asked the general to teach you martial arts? So that you can use them properly and to all extent" the crimson eyed boy asked, analyzing the fine made steel as you took them off of your hands.