𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

ᴬᵀᴸ📍

𝕲𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖎 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖔𝖘 𝕯𝖊𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖆✔️

We were currently riding in the car after we had dropped Sye off at Malcome's

We were currently riding in the car after we had dropped Sye off at Malcome's. Malcome moved out a few weeks ago but I decided to stay with E a little longer until it's time to go back to Italy, which is in a few days.

"Thank you for driving me around these past couple weeks. I didn't expect my car to break down on me like it did." Her car was in the shop but I didn't mind driving her around because we had always ended up having long conversations about the past.

She had become somewhat like a therapist. Talking me through my problems, helping me to see that it's not just about me anymore. That it's okay to have feelings and be vulnerable.

" It's okay. It kinda reminds me of old times." I say smirking.

The times we used to ride around for hours while I fingered her. The pictures of her replaying in my mind as think about the faces she made when she was overstimulated and soar from the orgasms.

"Take this exit." she says pointing at the exit that was coming up "I need to get stuff for dinner."

I knew this exit. This exit will take us to target. And I've learned my lesson about Empress Black and Target.

Why the fuck are woman so obsessed with this hell hole of a store?

Merging lanes, I take the exit because I just can't say no to this woman.

"Empress we are going to get stuff for dinner. Not spend $2500.00 on home decor your probably gonna throw out, toys that Sye isn't gonna play with until she's one, or dog toys. You don't even have a dog." I say as I turn into the empty parking space.

"I don't have one YET." she says. I know, she knows, we all about to know that Shes not getting a dog anytime soon.

time skip

I spent 2 hours in that store. 2000 are gone off my card because she went in the store and got everything I told her not to get.

"I feel you staring at my ass." She says as I sat at the island watching her cook shrimp Fettechini

"I wasn't really tryna hide the fact that I was." I chuckle.

She lets out a scoff. I know that scoff came with a eye roll.

All she did was turn around to look at me and rolled her eyes at me. Again.

"I'm gon give you something to roll your eyes at if you do it again," I say

"Wow I'm so scared." She says sarcastically, laughing as she turns the burners off

Pointing at the cabinet I already knows what she wants as I walk around the island to get the plates from where she as pointing