ch. 007

Chap. 7

Both five an ronan climbed their way up to vanya's unlocked window. They were booth tired so five couldn't blink them inside instead.  Ronan went to search for a first aid kit while five sits down the chair by the lamp, near the window they climbed into.

Ronan found the first aid kit and went towards five, instructing him to roll up his sleeve so she can stitch it up. He obeyed his wife and ronan started cleaning the wound. Five stares at her , admiring her features.

"There. Done" she said as she went to put back the aid kit.

"How about yours?" Asked five

"Oh it healed. I absorbed one of the guys' remaining life force to heal myself." She explained as she sat down beside her husband.

Ronan noticed five staring at her so she stared back. She tilted her head in confusion as he husband wasn't saying anything and was just staring at her.

"God, you are so beautiful" he whispered as he leans in for a kiss. Ronan moved to sit on his lap to deepen the kiss. Five placed his right hand on ronan's waist while his left hand was on her nape pushing her towards him.

Five was going down on ronan's neck, about to kiss it, when the heard the lock click. Ronan hurriedly went back to her seat.

"Jesus!" Vanya exclaimed after seeing both of them sitting by the lamp

"Hi tinyyyy..!!" Ronan waved with a sweet smile

"Hi..i'm vanya" she said with a smile as she took out her hand for a handshake. Ronan gladly took it.

"Oh i know" she smiled " your name and face was at the back cover of the book" she said.

"Don't fret, tiny." She smiled 

"How did you get in anyway?" She asked turning to five.

"You should have locks on your windows." He replied

"I live on the second floor."

"Rapists can climb." The moment he said this, ronan gasped and looked at her husband.  Five chuckled at his wife's response. Who wouldn't, she looked hella adorable.

"You are so weird." Vanya spoke and ronan agreed.

"Is that blood?" She asked noticing the blood all over both their uniforms.

"It's nothing." Five replied

"Why are you here?"

" I've decided you're the only one we can trust." He answered

"Why me?"

"Because you're ordinary." Vanya looked down at his answer which made five change his reply.
"Because you'll listen."

"Okay."

Five began explaining what happened to him

"When I jumped forward and got stuck in the future, do you know what I found?"

"No." Vanya answered while she sits down in front of them

"Nothing."

"Absolutely nothing."

"As far as I could tell, we were the last ones left alive.
We never figured out what killed the human race, but...
I did find something else. The date it happens.
The world ends in eight days, and we have no idea how to stop it."

"I'll put on a pot of coffee." She didnt know how to react, really.7

After vanya got back and handed them their cup if coffee, five continued.