"Okay, goodnight Eva." I open the door for her.

"Goodnight." She gets into her car, I close the door and she starts the car. Once I step away she turns the car around and drives down the driveway.

Eva's POV

It's been a few days since the kids and I went to Harry's for a movie night. He has tried calling and texting me, but I'm to embarrassed to talk to him. Actually I'm extremely embarrassed... I almost passed out in front of Harry... I had a mini panic attack/breakdown in his bedroom...

"Mummy!" The twins run up to me, I'm picking them up for daycare.

"Hi, kiddos." I hug them both."

"Eva, there's someone on the phone for you." The secretary holds up the daycare a phone.

"Okay." I narrow my eyes, confused. I walk over to her and take the phone from her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Harry."

"Oh—ummm okay. What's up?" I ask.

"Can you please take Avery home with you and the twins? I got stuck going to a meeting and I can't pick her up and I don't want to call—"

"That's fine, but I don't have a car seat for her." I cut him off.

"We have a spare." The secretary whispers.

"The daycare has a spare one, so I will take her home with me and the twins. I will text you my address so you can pick her up when you're ready." I tell him.

He sighs in relief. "Okay thank you so much. I owe you big time."

"It's not a problem." I tell him.

"Thanks again... I gotta run, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay bye." I hang up the phone and hand it back to the secretary.

"Come on Avery— you're coming with us." I tell the cute little girl talking to my kids.

"Cool." She smiles, runs to get her bag and comes back to us.

"Ready." She grins widely. We all link hands and walk outside and over to my car. One of the daycare ladies helps me put the other car seat in my car, before we load the kids up. I'm glad I didn't have triplets, because I think I'd lose my mind.

"Daddy have another meeting?" Avery asks as I pull out of my parking spot.

"Yes, he will come get you when he is done." I tell her.

"Okay." She smiles, she then starts up a conversation with Ryan and Addie.