Stand Tall,, TWENTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

"God, Call her!" Willa ran her hands through her wild curls. "What?" River asked. "Call your mom! Call the dinner off. Te- tell her that I couldn't make, I'm sick or something!" Willa suggested in a panic. "Why didn't you tell me this before hand, Noelle?!" Willa asked as she paced around her room.

"You're freaking me out!" River says as she pulls out her phone.

"You're freaking out?! I'm the unknown werewolf here, not you!" Willa huffed.

"I'm sorry!" Rio said; "She's not picking up, she's probably still cooking". "And she's cooking?!" Willa scoffed before plopping her body down on her bed; "That's it, I'm going to die! Again.". "Stop being dramatic" Rio laughs; "But it really looks like we can't cancel...". Willa let's out another groan.

"I found these two in your size at the mall, I tried to find an outfit that feels like you..." River stated showing her werewolf girlfriend the outfits; "-SeaBrook is mainly pink and other pastels which are really bright and aren't you.".

"Obviously..." Willa rolled her eyes before grabbing the outfits from her girlfriend.

Looking down at Rio, she pulls her into a soft kiss. River pulls away and smiles; "Enough. You need to go get dressed!". "Yeah" Willa licks her lips before going into her bathroom with her outfit and shoes. "Kill me..." Willa mumbled. "Did you buy boots?" Willa asked.

"No, you're wearing heels!" River says from the other side of the room.

"Hell no. You're not putting me in heels, River!" Willa protested.

"Hurry and get dressed, I have to do your hair and makeup" Rio added. "But bae- My hair and makeup looks fine!" Willa says as she begins to change. "Willa! What part of "My family doesn't know that you're a werewolf" don't you understand?!" Rio questions before smiling; "Hurry. Please".

"You don't rush perfection" Willa chuckled.

──── ・ 。゚☆: *

──── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────

"Breathe" River says as she and Willa make it to her front door.

"How?" Willa asked; "No. Really how do you breathe?".

"Oh! Here hold my hand, inhale through your nose, exhale from your mouth" River gave her girl a smile.

"Again, Inhale, exhale... inhale, exhale...one more time, inhale, exhale." Rio repeats. "Better?" River asked. "A little." Willa nods. "Good," River replied before she unlocks the door with her house key. "Hey. Wait!" Willa stops Rio from walking inside the house.

"Yeah?" Rio asked looking up at her worried girlfriend.

"What if they hate me? I mean are you- are you really going to risk your relationship with them for...me?" Willa asked.

"Stop, okay. Everything is going to be fine, no relationship will be ruined," River reassured her; "-this dinner is going to be great and the fam will love you! Besides I'll be with you the whole time".

"Yeah...you're right" Willa plastered on a fake smile, hoping that Rio wouldn't see right through it.

"Oh! Can't have them seeing these right?" Willa took off her moonstone necklace.

A moment later Willa's teeth and nails went to normal without her fangs and claws. "So how do I look?" Willa asked as she buttoned up her blazer to show less of her stomach. "Perfect." Rio smiled. "Thank you for doing this, Willa, seriously!" River kissed her girlfriend's cheek. River goes inside her house without Willa.

Willa sighed and chews on her bottom lip. "You didn't give me much of a choice, Riv..." She mutters. Rio walked back outside to Willa when she noticed that her girlfriend was in the house with her.
River laughs and practically drags Willa inside; "Come on, Wils!".

"Whoa!" Willa gulps once she makes it inside the Noelle's home.

She had only been inside Rio's room so it was pretty new to her.

"Don't screw this up for River. Everything's gonna go great, it has to!" Willa thought; "You just have to stand tall, easy! Not really in these heels though...".

"Karma! Where's momma?" River called out. "She needed pepper so she went to the store!" A younger girl stated as she came down the staircase. "Uh, who are you?" Karma asked, glaring at Willa. "What's up-" Willa was about to introduce herself but Rio nudged her; "I mean Hello- hello I'm Willa...?".

Willa held in her laugh. This was so dumb that it was hilarious. Willa knew that if she played the part as "Normal SeaBrook Girl" Rio would be happy, and her family would like her. But that was the problem. The Noelle's would be liking SeaBrook Willa and not Werewolf Willa.

She wanted River's mom and sister to like her for her, not like this.

It made question a lot of things and made her worry even more.

How long would she have to keep up this act, days, months, years? Is this something that River wants, a normal girlfriend? What if River's family hates her in general as a SeaBrook girl or as her werewolf self. She wouldn't be able to see River anymore. Willa couldn't have that, she needed everything to be perfect.

But that was way easier said than done.

"Seems shady...I'm Karma" Karma looks Willa up and down before she plops down onto their couch. "So far so good, Right?" River whispered with a smile. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up!" Willa worried. "Funny!" River chuckled before walking into the kitchen.

"It wasn't a joke..." Willa mumbled, trailing behind her girlfriend in the heels she could barely stand in.