"Yeah sure, I'd love that", Chenle responded and smiled a big smile to me, "Just the two of us for today, okay?"

There was a slight pause to our conversation and it was somewhat awkward despite of us grinning at each other, it had to do with what we heard behind us.

It's very loud cough from someone in the back, too loud for it to be coincidental.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I jumped out of surprise. It must be a classmate asking for us to be quiet. The probem with Chenle and I, we had the most loudest and ear-splitting laugh in our batch.

They called us even the 'dolphin duo' if we were to scream and it sounds like a whale calling for it's mate.

Much to my surprise, I heard Ni-ki's voice, "What are you saying hanging out today with him? Isn't it your job to tutor me in my house?"

"Well yeah, you see I'm not available anymore, Nishimura", I responded, looking up to his narrowing eyes at me.

Correction, it sure do be looking like puma as everybody says in this school. Am I telling myself that I find it cute? I internally shook my head and felt weirded out by my own thought.

"Okay, just make sure not kiss or something", he said with a small smirk, "because I plan to do that with you soon"

"I'm not into you, Nishimura and you're well aware of who my crush is", I scoffed with a scowl.

Ni-ki chuckled, "As if my Jungwon hyung would ever like you. Not after the missile of muffin on his head"

He wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively and laughed once I smacked him with my bag even though yes, he was too fast to be hit and my bag met nothing but the empty greeting of air.

"Go away, monkey. Shoo! Shoo!", I exclaimed.

"See you later, Grumps", he said, walking away after winking at me.

I rolled my eyes while my classmates were clearly enjoying to be the witnesses of my suffering in the hands of Nishimura Riki.

I then felt my phone vibrated in my pocket, so I fished it out from my pocket and looked at who had the joy to text me.

With all the salt in my body, it had to be Ni-ki once again. Guess what he texted me? A picture of himself sitting in the back row.

[ Giant Mon-Ki : Would you really replace this handsome boy over that Chenle??? 👀 ]

[ Me : Get lost, Nishimura! ]

He had recently built this notion that we were close or that I was attracte to him and I was not taking the change too well.