[ Giant Mon-Ki : Have a good monday, Grumps! ]

Everything is too easy for him. To get in my head and to send such a ridiculously effortless cute picture.

The giant monkey had a grudge to me or something.

Throwing my apple to the tray, I pulled out my blueberry muffin. I needed it's sweet comfort after such a miserable look at Ni-ki's message.

Just as I was to bite into the softy goodness of heaven, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I observed the surprised look of my friends as they looked at whoever was standing behind me. I swiveled around in my seat, curious to see who it was.

I let out a heavy screech like a cartoon witch as I took in the arrogant smirk of the boy who stood before me, Nishimura Riki came for the round two of antagonizing me.

I can say he is now my Monday person, the one I dreaded to come face to face to.

"What do you want now?", I grumbled as I looked at him in annoyance.

Ni-ki just let out a chuckle before he lunged over my shoulder and wrapping his grubby hands over my muffin from my own hold.

"Hey!", I yelled angrily.

He just smirked down at me before proceeding to take a humongous bite out of my food as I watched in horror. He then dumped it back to my food tray while I blinked at in at my timely separation from my blueberry muffin.

"Mmn.. That was delicious. I wonder what it would taste like against your lips", he said with a wink as he wiped the crumbs away from his mouth.

I just gaped at him, my mouth hanging wide open in shock and so did my friends who were too caught up about the words he spoke up to their faces.

"I'd close my mouth if I were you, Grumps or else I would be really tempted to see what your lips taste like, mhm?", Ni-ki said and I swear the soul of my body left me in that moment.

You know, the way it did in some cartoon shows if they heard something so out of the world from another character.

My eyes widened as I realized what he was implying all along and I snapped my mouth close in haste.

"See you around, Grumps", Ni-ki said with a laugh before turning himself around and starting to make his way over to the table of his friends.

I slowly turned back to face my own disciples of the century. The trio had nervous expressions on their faces, knowing how much I'd been pressed to the edge of my patience and especially how defensive I am over my food.

They watched in anticipation as I looked down at my half-eaten muffin and then to the boy who violated it and then back to the poor muffin.

"At least he was nice enough to suggest in tasting your mouth", Dongpyo said weakly, trying to put back the mood.

I shot him a murderous look, angry that he was sticking up to Ni-ki in some form of fun for himself.

"Or he's just your Monday person really", he said quickly, trying to appease me.

"He is so dead", I hissed, clenching my fists in anger.

He'd taken things too far. He could embarass me all he wants, but to touch my food and thought he could get away with it, well, he was very far from the truth.

Without a second thought, I picked up the muffin and jumped to my feet. I then swung my arm back and launched it across the reach of cafeteria ceiling, watching as it headed towards my unsuspecting target.

Ni-ki's face.

It didn't hit him. Shit! It didn't even landed anywhere near him. It landed on someone else in his table.

Double shit! It landed on the last person I wanted to be mad at me. Yang Jungwon is now looking horrified as he removed the muffin from the top of his head. He looked my way, wide-eyed and frowning at my direction.

Triple shit! I'm sorry, my cute crush, for you to be the end result of the worst of Monday.

What made it worse was that Ni-ki saw my failed attempt and started to crack up, clearly amused at my ashamed expression over the case of his friend.

I just slumped back down on my chair after throwing a loud apology to Jungwon and fortunately for me, he accepted it with an understanding nod.

So unlike of the cracking monkey next to him.

"As I was saying, I hate Mondays", I announced to my friends who were doing the same as Ni-ki.

Laughing over my predicament over my crush. Nice friends, I guess.

I found myself drifting off to my own little world not even a few minutes later. Imagining things in my head.

Imagining of the ways I could murder Nishimura in cold blood.

⚊ next chapter

for all the sensitive readers who might come to this book, please do remember all of the words minji is using were only a metaphor, her own kind of humor in case you got offended

just saying before any kill joys commented here and thus, get on my nerves...😊

i'm only welcoming the understanding readers who's here to enjoy my book, okay?

don't forget to vote & comment!