Chapter Two

Chapter Two

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

4 months later

Hinata set her lunch down next to Sasuke, interrupting his chat with Itachi, "Have you heard?" He had been having such a nice conversation with Itachi too. It was the first time both omegas were pregnant at the same time, and they had been chatting non-stop (more than the usual anyway).

Why do they still think he sees Hinata and Sakura as friends? "Heard what?"

"The latest news about Dr. Namizake. He was on a date with Sakura." Hinata pouted as she opened her water bottle, "That lucky bitch."

Well, that's new.

He set his phone down and gave Hinata his full attention. "Who said that?"

"She did, she's told the whole department." Hinata took a bite of her salad. "Probably the entire hospital."

"When was the date?" Now he was really curious. He wanted to compare it to his mental calendar of all the shit they did.

"Last Friday at 7, they went to dinner and a movie. She said they had the wildest sex." She made a gesture with her hands, showing how big Naruto's dick apparently was.

If only they knew.

He thought back to last Friday when they were having a BBQ in the backyard with their kids and Naruto's parents at the time of said date. Kushina and Minato had decided to bring more playthings to add to the backyard for the boys. They had stayed late into the night, talking about the new baby and Naruto had roughhoused with the boys for so long that he fell asleep on the grass.

Hospital gossip was wild.

He fought the urge to laugh at the ridiculousness. "Sounds cool. So will everyone shut up about it now?" Because the fact Naruto had been the topic of gossip for this many months was ridiculous.

"Doubt it. We gotta wait and see what he says. Maybe he's super traditional and wants to bond too. Such a hunk of an alpha." Hinata sighed dreamily, "We could've had two kids. One boy and one girl."

Try four kids. "Hm."

"How's the baby?" Hinata was about to rub his stomach when she remembered how much Sasuke hated being touched. He had knocked out an alpha in his first week of work for trying to place his hand on his back.

Sasuke felt a small flutter from the baby, probably knowing that they were talking about them, "Doing good." He had a hunch that it was going to be a girl and then everyone would lose their shit. He hoped Itachi would also be having a girl.

Hinata's lavender eyes shined with hope, "Will you finally bring your spouse?"

He scowled, "No." He knew that Hinata didn't want to meet his spouse out of a friendly gesture. She most likely wanted the opportunity to ask personal questions and then share them with Sakura.

Said girl decided that was the moment to join in. Sakura sat down on the table, twirling a lock of hair. "Dr. Namizake just smiled at me. He can't get enough of me."

That dumb moron smiles at everything that exists.

"So are you guys official?" Hinata leaned back in her chair and gazed at Sakura with jealousy.

Sakura smiled tightly behind her hand, "Yeah, but we want to take it slow and keep it down low."

Sasuke fought back a snort. Then why does the entire hospital know?