Chapter Three

Chapter Three

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Later that night, Naruto sat on the bed waiting for Sasuke to finish checking in on the kids. He was waiting in anticipation for his treat. The room smelled like Sasuke's almond lotion, and Naruto imagined how smooth his skin must feel. The feel of his creamy thighs as he made his way up and cupped –

"What are you thinking about?" Sasuke raised an eyebrow. The blonde had a dazed look, and his skin was flushed.

Naruto grinned, "You. Always you."

Sasuke hummed and stepped forward, letting Naruto wrap his arms around his waist. The alpha peppered kisses on his stomach, slid his hands down, and squeezed Sasuke's supple ass. He was wearing his usual pajamas, Naruto's shirt, and shorts. He teased Sasuke's skin grinning into Sasuke's stomach as he felt Sasuke slightly shiver.

"Lay on the bed." Sasuke shoved him back and climbed on top of Naruto once he was comfortable.

"Hmm, I love this position."

"You love every position," Sasuke teased.

Naruto huffed out a laugh, "True. As long as it's with you."

"Shut up."

"Do you really want me to?" the alpha raised an eyebrow, "You love when I talk dirty to you."

Sasuke grounded his hips down, shutting Naruto up. It was true that he liked Naruto's dirty talk, but that didn't mean he would admit it out loud. He leaned down and gave Naruto a filthy kiss, letting go of all the pent-up frustration of not getting fucked that morning. They had stayed up too late the night before and ran late this morning. Sasuke was a cranky man when he didn't get his morning sex. And that was before his pregnancy.

Naruto delivered a swift slap on the omega's ass and spoke against his lips, "Now you're playing dirty."

"And what are you going to do about it?"

The alpha sent him a wolfish grin before flipping them over and ripping off Sasuke's clothes before he could blink. Naruto took in the utter beauty of the omega's body. It was a sight he would never get over. The swell of his stomach made the alpha glee in pride. He put that in there.

He gave another quick kiss on his stomach before throwing Sasuke's legs open and diving right into the slick hole. He ate Sasuke out as if his life depended on it. Like he had the elixir of life, which he pretty much did for the alpha. The scent and taste of it was made for him.

"Fuck yeesss." Sasuke panted as he gripped Naruto's hair, angling him exactly where he wanted. Naruto sucked and stuck his tongue as deep as it could go, letting Sasuke fuck himself on his tongue.

Sasuke was in utter bliss. His alpha knew how to take care of him mind, body, and soul. He never went without, never had to worry about a single thing. He reveled in the sensation of being worshipped wholeheartedly by the alpha. His alpha.

Naruto kissed his way up his body before caging him in his beefy arms. He dipped down and devoured Sasuke's mouth, rolling their tongues together and playfully biting it.

"I love making babies with you." He squeezed Sasuke's fat ass, "I love watching your stomach get big and round. Your ass gets bigger and round." He smirked into a kiss.

Sasuke threw Naruto's boxers off and gripped his beefy cock, "You love fucking me in general."

The blonde sucked a mark on Sasuke's collarbone, "I love making love to you." He hissed at the scratches Sasuke left on his back, "But also fucking you like an animal."