30.Heaven

A chapter full of smut.

"Tae bear are you ready to do the things you saw in the video with me?"Jungkook needed to confirm his bear's comfort first.

"Yes I'm"Taehyung nodded his head with a shy smile making Jungkook coo at the sight.
"Why are you so cute my bear"Jungkook squished his cheeks earning a whine in return.

"L-let's.... let's do it Koo"Taehyung bit his lips to control his shy smile while saying that.

"As you say my baby"Jungkook was ready to do anything his bear says.

Jungkook lay down on the bed flat on his back.
"Come here bear"he made grabby hands towards the the other male.
Taehyung qucikly compiled climbing on top of Jungkook's body wrapping his arms around his waist who wrapped his arms hiding his bear in his embrace.
They both were already naked from there previous activities so their is no barriers between their pressed together bodies now.

Taehyung was snuggling closer into Jungkook's neck seeking the warmth of his lover.
"Kiss me bear"Jungkook ordered as Taehyung wait no second to attach their lips together into a sweet kiss.But the kiss got heated when Jungkook parted his lips inviting Taehyung's tongue inside his mouth.Jungkook sucked the hot muscle eagerly making Taehyung to moan at the sensation.

Breaking the kiss Jungkook guided Taehyung's head towards his neck."Kiss me bear,suck me bite me "That's all needed for Taehyung to devour the milky skin taking it between his teeth sucking it hard.

"Mhmmm~~~M-mark my entire body bear.Never let an inch of skin unmarked.Show them to whom I belong to."Jungkook was encouraging the male by playing with his hairs and giving little pecks on his hair.The high pitched moan of Jungkook was enough for Taehyung to devour more of him.
Taehyung did exactly what he was asked for completely covering Jungkook with dark red and purple hickeys.

Taehyung took Jungkook's right nipple in his mouth eventhough Jungkook don't told him to do so.
Jungkook smiled at his bear's obsession with his breast.

"Ahh~Tae....."Jungkook moaned when Taehyung bite his nipples not so gently between his harsh sucking.
Taehyung groaned in response making a hickey right there on his right nipple.

After getting satisfied with the heavenly swells of the younger Taehyung detached his lips from them giving a wide grin to Jungkook.
Jungkook ruffled his hairs with his wide bunny smile.
By now they both are hard and ready to get into their bussiness.

"Let me prepare first"Jungkook said pushing Taehyung away from his body.
"Oh wait chim give me something for that"Taehyung said running to his clothes that he removed a while ago and coming back with a condom and lube bottle.
Jungkook chuckled at the antics of the soulmate duo."You really got a good lecture from your soulmate"Jungkook said shooking his head.Taehyung nodded his head with a shy smile.
"Let me thank Jimin later for that"Jungkook said earning a shut up from a red Taehyung.

"We want only this.Put it aside for now."Jungkook said taking only the lube bottle from Taehyung.
"But chim said we should use it  for protection"Taehyung reasoned showing the condom packet.
"But I don't want any Barriers between us in our first time.I want to take you raw."Jungkook said giving a wink at Taehyung.

"Shut up and go ahead you pervert bunny"Taehyung hit his arm lightly avoiding his eyes.
"Why?Don't you want to feel how warm my inside is without this covering on your dick?"Jungkook was having the time of his life by teasing the tomato hooman in front of him.
"Oh my God will you please stop now"Taehyung give a bite on the bunny's shoulder to make him shut up.
"So you don't what this?"Jungkook was smirking now.
"Koo"Taehyung whined now having no other option as his hard dick is hurting now hearing the bunny's dirty talk.
"Answer me.Only then you will get this ass"Jungkook shrugged his shoulders unbothered eventhough his own dick is giving him a hard time.But still hearing something like that from his bear feels different right?
"Okay fine.I also want to feel your inside without that condom.Now happy?"Taehyung sighed at his defeat.
"Very happy.Now let me prepare for your dick quickly"Jungkook give a qucik peck to Taehyung getting satisfied at the reply and lubed his fingers ready to insert it in his little hole.But before he could insert it Taehyung stopped him by grabbing his wrist."Can I do that Koo?"Taehyung give his best puppy eyes to Jungkook as is Jungkook will deny that offer.