11. New Glasses

Jungkook was at his apparentment really busy with something important.Since Yesterday he reached his appartment he is searching his every secret spots where he used to keep his money.He already broke 2 of his piggy banks which has his little savings of the past 2 years.He made sure no single corner of his apparentment is left to check.No matter if he have to cutt off some of the daily expenses to save that money. Taehyung's glasses is his prime concern now.

Finally getting satisfied with the amount of money he have, he made his way to the optician's.Yes he is going to buy glassess for his Tae bear.He couldn't help the shy smile on his lips thinking Tae will now on wear the glasses he bought.

He already knows the power and other details of Tae's specs.So it was really easy for him.But he took a lot of time to select the best for his Tae bear as he has enough money with him.He want to find the exact same  glasses ,Tae used previously.Because he loves Taehyung more with his big round glasses.Finally after what felt like an eternity Jungkook found the glasses his heart desired.

Again smiling to himself he made his way to the college.

"Tae"Jungkook sofly called Tae as soon as find him at the locker room.Taehyung turn back and smiled widely at his bunny who look extra cute today because of his pink tinted cheeks."Koo you are early today" "yes just woke up early"Jungkook smiled awkwardly as he didn't want to say that he woke up really early to find enough time to choose the perfect glasses for his bear.
"Where is Jimin?"Jungkook asked now noticing the absence of the soulmate."He's not here yet.May be he is coming with Hobi Hyung today" Jungkook nodded at that.

He don't know how to give the glasses to Taehyung who have his contact lens today.Suddenly Jungkook got nervous.What if Taehyung don't like it?But Jimin will come soon.He have to give it to Tae before that because this is the only time he get his Tae bear only for him.

Jungkook took a deep breath"Tae I bought glasses for you"Jungkook said extending the box to Taehyung who got surprised at that."Glasses?For me?"Taehyung pointed at himself.As soon as Jungkook nodded at that Taehyung grinned widely snatching the box from him before opening it and wearing the glasses."How is it Koo?Am I looking handsome?"Taehyung asked giggling while he tried to put on a cool look.Jungkook blushed at the boy in front of him wearing the glasses he bought for him.It was really a new feeling for him.

"Koo tell me am I looking handsome"Taehyung asked again at the lack of response.

Jungkook feels like to cup his face and place few sweet kisses on his face.But he composed himself before taehyung notice his tomato cheeks.
" No you are not handsome."Jungkook said giggling at the whining Taehyung.
"Why?"Taehyung asked with a pout."Because you are cute more than handsome."Jungkook said cutely poking Tae's nose tip with his index finger.Taehyung smiled shyly at the complement."I'm not cute"Taehyung whispered with head hung low."Of course not."Jungkook laughed at the tomato hooman in front of him.Definitely he is not cute.

"Chim look at my new glasses. Koo bought this for me"Taehyung proudly showed off his new glasses from Koo to Jimin."It's the same glass like the previous one?"Jimin asked to which Taehyung nodded."Yes it's the same.It really suits him"Jungkook said making Taehyung to go shy shy again."Taetae,this is why everybody is calling you a nerd.You have to do a little changes to yourself then they will stop calling you that and stop bullying you.And the first thing you have to change is this glasses." Jimin suggested his best friend."But I can't see anything without glasses"Taehyung pouted ."Then wear contact lenses instead."  "No he will not"the soulmate duo turned their gaze towards the man who have a dark expression on his face."Tae bear,this glass suits you really well don't replace it with lenses if you are uncomfortable with that okay?"Taehyung nodded at his best friend smiling a little while Jimin got really confused at sudden change of expression of the bunny boy.And if we are saying truth, Jimin really got scared at the dark aura of the muscle bunny.

Jungkook will not tolerate if his Tae bear change himself to something else which is not comfortable or satisfying for him for the sake of anyone else.He wants Taehyung to be Taehyung only, nothing more nothing less.

___________________________

So how was it......?💃💃

And

GUYZZ!!!!! Let me show you something.

#3 at powerbottomkook 😉😉