13. Beautiful

Jungkook was in the line to buy their lunch while Jimin and Taehyung are seated at the corner table waiting for him.

No matter how arrogant and rude Jungkook behaves,his fangirls couldn't help but to drool over him.Still they are checking out him shamelessly.

Jungkook was feeding Tae while the soulmate duo was busy fighting over some silly thing.Jungkook already knew he can't do anything with the clingy soulmates because they are just like that.So he let it be as long as Taehyung is not ignoring him.

The soulmate's bickering cutt of by a girl who shyly took a seat beside Jungkook ,who raised his eyesbrows at that "Hey"The girl smiled shyly at the three of them.
"Who are you miss?"Jimin asked because it's a new face for him.
"I'm Lara from finance department"
"And?"
"I came to ask Jungkook if he can take me to a date" she smiled shyled with head hung low.
"No"The reply was quick from the badboy who continue feeding his Tae bear.
"Just one tim-" "Just leave before I rip off your head"Jungkook snapped at her with his dark eyes scaring the girl who didn't wait a second to leave.

"Easy Jungkook she was just asking you on a date"Jimin was disappointed at the badboy for missing such an opportunity because that girl seems really gorgeous for Jimin.
"and I don't like that"
"Why you didn't like it?She is so beautiful.Why don't you just give her a chance?"Jimin was genuinely curious."I'm not interested in her" "Why?"Jimin don't seems to Leave the topic soon. "You don't need to know that"
"Koo, don't be rude to chim"Taehyung slapped his arms glaring at him to which Jungkook just rolled his eyes.
"But seriously she is looking nice.you could have give her a chance."Taehyung said taking another bite from kook.
Now this made the badboy to look at him in disbelief."You mean I should have go with her on a date?"
"Yes she seems nice to me"Taehyung said as a matter of fact.

'What did you think?He will stop you?He is just your friend.Put that in your head.Now he has his chim with him always.He don't need you like before.'

Jungkook bit his lips to control his emotions.
"In fact we can't even blame her though.You are so handsome you Badboy"Jimin winked at Jungkook.But Jungkook is not in the mood for getting complements."He is not a badboy.He is my good boy"Taehyung patted the goodboy's shoulder."But he is handsome.That's true."Now that's interesting."You think I'm handsome"Jungkook asked with curious eyes."No"but the reply was not as his liking.
"You look more beautiful for me than handsome"Jungkook bit his lips too hard that it drain blood,to control the redness spreading over his cheeks.

Jimin laughed at his soulmate's remark so hard that he was about to fall down from his chair."From which angle he seems beautiful to you?He is not a girl Taetae"Jimin said between his laughter making Taehyung to pout.But the beautiful man sitting beside was not minding anything because he is in another world now.Why not? Because his love called him beautiful.I repeat BEAUTIFUL!
"Look at his piercings Taetae it's looking so hot.Look at his tattoos it's screaming dominance.Anyone will bend down their knees infront of him"Jimin explained his point.

"So what?His tattoos and piercings suits him so well.But still he is so beautiful.Look at his cute button nose,his big doe eyes and most importantly look at his bunny teeth.My muscle bunny have lots of muscles still he is my cute little bunny."Taehyung giggled ruffling his bunny's hairs who was smiling like an idiot receiving all the complements from his love.
Jimin just shooked his head at his soulmate's eye sight.

"Jungkook the basket ball coach  is asking for you."A boy informed him.Jungkook excused himself from the soulmates and made his way to the coach,a subtle shy smile and a pink tint on his cheeks never leaving his face.

"Why is she still glaring at me?"Taehyung asked when he saw Lara still glaring at him from the other side of the canteen."Did she also going to bully me?"
"Taehyung you just don't let everyone bully you like this"Jimin tried to convince his soulmate."It's not like I'm begging them to bully me"Taehyung pouted at that."Exactly You are making them bully you by being this weak and presenting yourself like this"
"I'm not weak chim.I don't want any choas here because of me and whats with my looks"
"You should change yourself a bit Taetae.You just need a little make over.Then you will become a hot handsome guy.These girls will run behind you just for your attention"
"But Koo said I'm cute this way"
"Being cute will make you look more weak.I will help you to be a cool guy.So that Jungkook needs not to be stick to you always to protect you"
"But Koo-"
"Taetae don't be like this.One day he will fed up with fighting for you everytime.He will also find you weak."
"But Koo said he will always protect me."
"Yes he will.But is it fair to always make him fight for you? Moreover a little make over won't be bad.You will love your new look trust me."
"Are you sure chim?"
"Of course Taetae."Jimin smirked getting excited to give a new hot look for his Taetae.

____________________________

New look?😈